Neverwinter Forest -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
The other female, who would remain nameless of her own volition, gave Miyako an inexplicable uneasy feeling. It might have been her voice, which sounded more like a forest whisper of wind than something coming from a living being. Or the way those blue eyes surveyed her, so bright in the dim light. Not looking at Varick. Just at her.

Without even meaning to, she took a miniscule step back, receding a little into the brush. "Bad things happen at night," Miyako said. "My father turned into a demon when the sun set. Cursing, growling. In the daylight he was so different. He joked and laughed." When he was around for me to see it, at least, she added to herself wryly, heaving a rueful sigh.

She straightened, looking at the two again. "I don't know where I'm going," she continued, her voice mild. "I've been sort of all over the place." She cocked her head at the female. "Excuse me for asking, but if you don't like being with your pack, why don't you leave? I know family is important. . .but I don't know if the pain of losing them is worth the love in the first place," Miyako mused. "I don't know if I ever want to get attached to anyone again."

She turned her head to Varick. "Are you new here, too? Or have you been here for a while?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: -- ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ - by Miyako - September 16, 2017, 03:11 PM