Wheeling Gull Isle and i will love you until my last breath and beyond
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock might have wept had her body had it in her; instead she was awestruck, a brief laugh leaving her lips and sounding unfamiliar to her. This little fire, this little girl, she was bathed in the colors of her people and she was through and through a Kali. "You are bright," She murmured lovingly. Hemlock pressed her tongue along the girl's back to clean her as she went, moving gently to explore over both the children. The medic in her could find no faults in her children but then what mother ever did? As both nursed - the girl more greedy than the boy - Hemlock basked for a moment in this near peace. Still she had to decide what to do with her still-son, the quiet form as cold as the nights to come. 

Eventually she would move to bury him but for now he was nestled against her chest, shifted away to take no pressure from the babies who nursed heartily. Occasionally her gentle tongue ran across them but she was quiet and she did not speak. Not to adorn them with names, though she had ideas, and not to speak more to them. The pair complemented one another in appearance and she wondered how they would be as they aged. Still - she would try to place no expectations on them now, not when they were so precious, so young, so new. She smiled gently, one ear turned to the den's entrance to keep a careful vigilance and the other trained on her children. 

Her body had relaxed - presumably to the ends of her labor. She did not relax further, though, keeping herself on watch in case someone did come along the den. She still expected Arturo to keep out the strangers but the children might visit - she did not expect anything though. 

feel free to get up any cameos or any other responses, I'll leave this open still! And if someone needs a response, I'll be glad to oblige <3

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: and i will love you until my last breath and beyond - by Hemlock - September 18, 2017, 08:50 PM