Frostfire Ridge Alone on that Mountain
24 Posts
Ooc —
Weetzie said it so matter-of-factly that Celephais had a real moment of feeling truly stupid. Oh, duh, she told herself, crumpling her brows together as she inspected the rocks. The yearling daredevil in her yearned to prove that she too could do something so cool and obviously simple, but for once, her sensibility won out. There was no way she could do that half as gracefully as Weetzie and the end result would be her tumbling down the mountain.

She sent the slope a glance that she hoped was inconspicuous and gulped. Nope.

"Oh HAHAHA of course!" Celephais said, pulling her ears back sheepishly and attempting her best grin. She wanted to be hard on herself and mention how much of any idiot she was, but she managed to get away with a much milder, "silly me!" before a bit of an awkward silence settled over them. While Weetzie shifted in place, Celephais tried to look busy, but in truth she had nothing better to do with her time and felt far too inadequate to leave Weetzie on that note.

She was pleased when he asked her a question, but the answer was a bright, "nope!" followed by her blurting out that, "actually, I thought you were a rabbit so I came over here," as if that was something he wanted to know.
Messages In This Thread
Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - September 16, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - September 16, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - September 16, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - September 17, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - September 18, 2017, 05:21 AM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - September 28, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - September 30, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - October 09, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - October 16, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - October 20, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - October 22, 2017, 02:23 PM