Frostfire Ridge Alone on that Mountain
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Weetzie might have been offended if he’d had any real understanding of manners or social graces, but he understood very little of social norms. He certainly didn’t like the wolf staring into his eyes, but he could tolerate it as long she didn’t threaten him. He found her laughter somewhat annoying, but he preferred annoying laughter over anger or hostility.

Not being one to recognize sarcasm, he assumed her question about the names to be a genuine question and attempted to answer. “I am not aware of ‘Weetzie’ or ‘Witchbaby’ having any special meaning. I believe my parents simply had an affinity for whimsical names. I must admit I do not have any answer for Kinkajuu’s name, which you seem to find amusing. I do not know her very well, and I have never met her parents.” His normally emotionless voice carried a hint of fondness, and perhaps a hint of sadness as he continued speaking. “Your emotional outburst reminds me of Witch. Although you do not resemble her otherwise, her temperament is quite similar.” He let his ears and tail droop as he once again as he scanned the mountainside in vain. He was beginning to think he would never find his sister, and he wasn’t sure if being reminded of her made him feel better or worse.
Messages In This Thread
Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - September 16, 2017, 04:38 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - September 16, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - September 16, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - September 17, 2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - September 18, 2017, 05:21 AM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - September 28, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - September 30, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - October 09, 2017, 11:47 AM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - October 16, 2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by ZC31 - October 20, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: Alone on that Mountain - by Weetzie - October 22, 2017, 02:23 PM