Wheeling Gull Isle Touching Sand
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
All Welcome 
Seri had followed Hemlock, and Arturo all the way north and then east, to the sequoia coast. To her surprise they even had to swim to get to where they were heading. She had swam before, but never that for or in that type of water. It tasted somewhat different and she didn't like it all that much. Once on the other side she separated from the group, now no longer afraid that she would be left behind, seeing as how they were at their destination. As long as she didn't cross the water again she was sure that she would be able to find them if she needed to.

The ground was also different to her, sand. The air and the sound of sea birds hover all around her. Everything was new and strange and she didn't quite know how to feel about it just yet. She stared up at the sky and the birds flying over head while playing with the sand in her paws.

dressed like a deer kills like a lion
65 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
well it's super late but at long last they'll get a thread together lol

Ceallach was slowly growing accustomed to the new place. He couldn't say he liked it here - he missed the forest and the trees and well...space. The island itself was massive and he hadn't taken the time to explore all of it yet but still, it was fixed. He couldn't go out scouting nearly the same as he could have at the Strath and though he understood it would 'only' take crossing the sandbar again he wasn't exactly eager to do it. Hemlock was now holed up in her den, and while he had only dropped off small kills to keep her fed he could hear the small peeps of the new lives housed inside it. At some point he'd want to meet them but it was just....it was all so much and right then he couldn't handle it. 

He breathed out a slow sigh, still trying to figure out how people walked so easily in this terrain and didn't end up completely bogged down by the sand as it tried to swallow his paws with every step. Ahead he spotted a familiar white figure, smaller than Tapat and clearly his near-age-mate, Seri. He let out a low chuff as he sped up his steps some, coming to a stop a few feet from her with a slow wag of his tail. "It's weird, huh?" He asked, nodding down towards the sands. 

[Image: chronicler.gif], [Image: outrider.gif]
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven

Surprisingly the one who first approached Seri was another member from Teaghlaigh. A young male similar to her with a pelt filled with patters of black, gray and brown. She hadn't really known him too well even though they had come from the same pack. Circumstances just weren't on their side it seemed, but now maybe they would have their chance to get to know one another. 

Her gaze turned from the sky to the sound of a freindly chuff near by. At first she wasn't sure what he was taking about before looking to what he was gesturing to. "That's exactly what I was thinking." her tail wagged, glad to know she wasn't the only one that felt that way. "It sucks your feet into it almost." She hadn't had the time to really explore the territory but maybe he had. "Anything else weird you've found here." 

Seri had been rather out of the loop as of late, ajusting to this masive change. So much to that she hadn't even realized that Hemlock had given birth just alittle while ago. She had know that she was pregnant, but not how far along or how soon should would have given birth once they arrived to Undersea.

65 Posts
Ooc —

Ceallach couldn't quite decided if he was happy here or not. He knew he wasn't happy - not with his mother barely cold and his father being....himself. Or not. And now Hemlock was saddled down with the children and it felt more than ever like just him and Eirlys. Still, Seri and Tapat were about so he had to take solace in some scrap of the familiar. "Further in it's different. There's firm ground, but, I haven't gone through too much of it." He admitted regretfully. He had the feeling that it was all so limited - this world couldn't replenish itself in the natural order as the outside could. "With Hemlock and the little ones...I've stayed around here." He explained. 

He turned his head to look towards the sea for a moment, the waves crashing and lapping on the shore. "The salt water is bitter, but, it's safe. Maybe this will be good for us in the long run." Ceallach couldn't predict what would happen or what might come to be but he could only hope that maybe they could rest and relax a little bit. 

136 Posts
Ooc — Raven

It sounded as though the whole island wasn't covered in sand and that further in the ground was more solid. But other then that there wasn't much else to say about this new place. Seri didn't like it here. At first she thought it was the change, but that didn't explain her desire to explore back into the mainland. There everything would be different, but that's where she wanted to be. She had never had the chance to go out of the territory of the pack unless she was with an adult, and even then she had only left when they were on the move. Because she was young she had always wanted to listen to what the adults had had to say and stay within the territory. But not now, now more then ever she just wanted to get away. Unlike Tapat if she left she could return easily assuming she didn't run into trouble on while out there.

When he mentioned Hemlocks pups being born it just made her want to head out even more. "She's already had her puppies. Gosh I'm so out of the loop with everything." All this change made her feel like she didn't have a place to belong at the moment and some time away from everyone where nothing but life was happening seemed to blishful in that moment.

Looking over back at the mainland she said to him, "I need to get back over there! Just for a while... I just. I can't explain it." her words were almost frantic. Looking back at him she asked, "Will you come with me?" if he said no she most likely would go anyway, but having the back up when they were both fairly young wouldn't hurt.

193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
INCOMING! [Image: 200.gif#5-grid1]
Let me know if my crashing in isn't welcome! <3

Tapat had been feeling lost. Often he would follow Hemlock around and help her out with gathering herbs. Or he would watch and play with the younger wolves. But this new territory had him confused. Luckily for Tapat, it was surrounded by water so he technically had nowhere to go. Perhaps it was the best way for a wolf with short temp memory loss to learn what is his new territory.

Tapat ran along the beach. When would this beach end!!! It kept on going and going. He didn't know that he was on an island. He forgot. The male then spotted other wolves. He let out a bark. When he got close he realized he knew these wolves! His tail started wagging and greeted the both of them with licks and happy whines. "Yay! You are here too!," he spoke, sounding relieved. Hemlock he knew by name and scent, but these he just knew from scent and visual aspects. He just needed to see and smell them a lot before his long-term memory saved it.

Their travel this way helped with that. He was glad to see them as he had no sense of what to do or where he could help. He hadn't caught what their previous conversation was about and if he knew he had forgotten by now. "I thought I was all alone here! Hemlock stays in her den always and I am confused," he admitted.
65 Posts
Ooc —

"Only just," Ceallach said soothingly, trying to make sure she didn't feel bad about not knowing Hemlock had given birth. His father was still fiercely protective, damn near casting him away from the den when he brought meals for Hemlock. "Hey, hey...Seri..." He reached out to gently touch her shoulder, giving a shake of his head as she got more frantic and sounded so worked up. "It'll be alright, we're all adjusting." He wanted to try and help calm her down but he was almost as anxious - longing for the familiar world they had left behind. Seri was even further away from her natal lands than he was, and it was hard sometimes to remember that she hadn't been there from the very beginning. He was about to answer that he'd go with her for the afternoon when Tapat came upon them, tail wagging a couple times in greeting. 

He laughed softly at the over-enthusiastic way Tapat greeted them, but, that was always Tapat. "Yeah - Hemlock had her babies, she's gonna have to stay for awhile." Ceallach explained to the older boy. "I wouldn't go too close for a bit, Dad's pretty defensive." He didn't want that kind of altercation between his father and the boy, especially knowing that Tapat truly didn't mean any harm. He hadn't forgotten the way Arturo had snapped at Tapat, but thankfully, there didn't seem to be any issues between them since. Ceallach though Tapat was generally harmless, even if sometimes it was annoying explaining things over and over again. "Seri and I were thinking of crossing the sandbar. If you wanted, you could come with us - but y'gotta stay really close. Don't want to lose you." Hemlock wouldn't ever forgive them for that, as fond as she was of the pale boy. 

136 Posts
Ooc — Raven

She was almost shocked when she was Tapat running towards them with a smile on his face. He greeted them excitedly and gave them friendly licks, as though he was even younger then the two of them. Tapat had only recently been able to recognize Seri. Before she had to continuiously introduce herself, which at times was annoying, but she couldn't blame him. It was conforting to know that the two had spent enough time together that he could recognize her, but he still couldn't remember small thing that they would have discussed a day prior. But it also meant that he was at time equally out of the loop when it came to pack news, as he also hadn't know or at least didn't remember that Hemlock had just given birth. 

Her tail wagged as Ceallach told Tapat that him and her were going to go back into the main land, accepting request. She nodded along when he invited Tapat to come along. It might have been dangerious for him to go off over the water, but with two eyes on him, they should be able to keep track of him. "You can be right by my side the whole way if you want." she added, willing to be his guild.

193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat blinked at the news. Hemlock had given birth. Oh yes! The babies. He remembered now. But that means that Hemlock might need his help. He looked over his shoulder to the forest. He turned his attention back to Ceal. He knew his dad was Arturo, but his mind said that was wrong. He was confused why that was wrong so he quickly shoved that thought away. It was easy to do so, as the other two revealed what they were planning to do.

Tapat looked at the water and then frowned. "I don't think we are supposed to do that, right?," he asked. He crouched lower to the ground, more of a submissive stance. Even while Tapat would play with the pups months ago, he would often show submissive behavior to the younger wolves. "What are we going to do on the other side?," he asked at the both of them. His eyes fell on Sesi and nodded slowly. "That's nice. I don't want to lose you guys. Will it be like our travel before?" Tapat remembered that as it was quite impressive to leave with all the wolves he knew, together. So his long-term memory saved that right away. "What if Hemlock needs us? What if we can't find the way back. I can never find the way back," he pouted.