Wheeling Gull Isle Touching Sand
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven

It sounded as though the whole island wasn't covered in sand and that further in the ground was more solid. But other then that there wasn't much else to say about this new place. Seri didn't like it here. At first she thought it was the change, but that didn't explain her desire to explore back into the mainland. There everything would be different, but that's where she wanted to be. She had never had the chance to go out of the territory of the pack unless she was with an adult, and even then she had only left when they were on the move. Because she was young she had always wanted to listen to what the adults had had to say and stay within the territory. But not now, now more then ever she just wanted to get away. Unlike Tapat if she left she could return easily assuming she didn't run into trouble on while out there.

When he mentioned Hemlocks pups being born it just made her want to head out even more. "She's already had her puppies. Gosh I'm so out of the loop with everything." All this change made her feel like she didn't have a place to belong at the moment and some time away from everyone where nothing but life was happening seemed to blishful in that moment.

Looking over back at the mainland she said to him, "I need to get back over there! Just for a while... I just. I can't explain it." her words were almost frantic. Looking back at him she asked, "Will you come with me?" if he said no she most likely would go anyway, but having the back up when they were both fairly young wouldn't hurt.

Messages In This Thread
Touching Sand - by Seri - September 18, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Touching Sand - by Ceallach - September 18, 2017, 03:01 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Seri - September 18, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Ceallach - September 18, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Seri - September 20, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Tapat - September 24, 2017, 05:48 AM
RE: Touching Sand - by Ceallach - September 27, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: Touching Sand - by Seri - September 27, 2017, 09:17 PM
RE: Touching Sand - by Tapat - September 28, 2017, 04:04 AM