The Island
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Since this thread first started back when Majesty was still a member of STM, let's continue on that part of the timeline, shall we? Also, I debated over whether to use the word "who" or "whom" in one of the sentences in this post and I still don't know if I used the correct one…

"Why are you leaving your pack?"

The question rang in Majesty's ears, striking a chord somewhere deep inside. "That…" he began slowly, looking out at sea, "is a… difficult question to answer. Part of it lies in instinct. It seems I was born to be an Alpha, and that side of me has finally decided to peep through the surface, as now I find myself trying to rally my own pack. The other reason is more… complicated."

He took a breath, trying to think. "My current pack is… fine, I suppose. Though, somehow, I feel as though I've… settled. And I don't like that feeling - that I missing out because I've settled for something less than I deserve. The wolves there are friendly enough, though there's something about the Alpha that is unsettling, as though I can never fully trust her. I don't want to spend too long under an Alpha like that. As a wolf, you've got to trust your pack-mates. It's imperative to pack life. And I'm not so sure I trust her one-hundred percent, which leaves me at odds with staying there. I'd much rather I be surrounded by pack-mates whom I can trust."

"Also," he concluded, "my current pack resides on a mountain, which does not suit me at all. Mountains are nice places to visit - for the view and such. But I would never want to live on one. I much prefer flatter ground." He cleared his throat, pausing for a moment. "I think that about answers your question. I'm sorry if I talked your ear off. Normally, I don't speak this much, though I seem to be doing more of that, also. Heh." He smiled apologetically, and then looked back out to sea…
Messages In This Thread
The Island - by Majesty - May 20, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: The Island - by Julooke - May 26, 2014, 02:30 PM
RE: The Island - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 02:58 PM
RE: The Island - by Julooke - May 26, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: The Island - by Majesty - May 26, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: The Island - by Julooke - May 27, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: The Island - by Majesty - May 28, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: The Island - by Julooke - May 29, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: The Island - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: The Island - by Julooke - May 30, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: The Island - by Majesty - May 30, 2014, 04:32 PM