Otatso Wetlands I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Sorry for the delay. I’ve had a lot going on irl this week.

Weetzie’s ears perked up at the wolf’s question. “I am unfamiliar with this place,” he answered honestly. “I only know that it appears to be a common wetland. Unfortunately, it is proving difficult to traverse in the dark.” He gazed at the night sky as he spoke. A small part of him was hoping to find even a single star shining through the clouds, perhaps even a hint of the moon, but he was mostly just focusing on something other than making eye contact with the wolf. “Perhaps going around it would have been a better choice, but I wanted to see if there were any useful plants here, as wetlands often have unique plants.” Normally, his discerning nose would allow him to sniff out any medicinal plants, but at any given time he was distracted by several other smells. He was also spooked by the environment, but he wouldn’t admit it, even to himself. Turning to the west, he pawed at the ground, then finding solid ground, he took a few steps in that direction before pawing at the ground again and continuing.
Messages In This Thread
I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 18, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 21, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 22, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - October 12, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - November 02, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - December 17, 2017, 10:43 AM