Otatso Wetlands I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Weetzie didn’t want to help the wolf. He wanted to run away and leave him stuck in the mud. A wolf who couldn’t get to him couldn’t threaten him. He still didn’t know whether or not the wolf was hostile, but he usually didn’t trust full-blooded wolves, and Weetzie’s inability to read the wolf’s emotional state made him even more apprehensive. Not to mention that he was never very good at socializing.

But Weetzie’s conscience wouldn’t let him leave. "I will try to assist you." He found a path around to the wolf’s flank as well as a fairly long, sturdy branch lying on the ground. He also subtly planned an escape route in case the wolf’s apparent misfortune turned out to be a trap. His light weight would probably be his best advantage if he had to flee. He found a patch of solid ground a few feet away from the wolf and braced himself against it. He held the branch out to the wolf where he could grab it with his mouth and tried to talk while holding onto it. “-Ra- awn. I’ll -ry roo rull you ow-." He wasn’t sure if it would work given that the wolf was significantly larger than him, but it was the best he could think of at the moment.
Messages In This Thread
I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 18, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 21, 2017, 05:37 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 22, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - September 28, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - October 12, 2017, 06:48 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - October 28, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - November 02, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Vaati - December 11, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: I Can Hear the Wild Wind Howling - by Weetzie - December 17, 2017, 10:43 AM