Northstar Vale The habits of my heart
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
His footfalls did not grasp her attention, the rushing of the water too entrancing to think of anything else but her troubles and her woes. Not even his chuff made her look away from the seemingly silver flow of which she wondered where it actually came from. And where was it going? Then, she smiled, however slightly. After all, it was Mouse - and she could only think of a few wolves who could make her feel better in this situation. He was certainly one of them. She turned to him, usually poofy neck fluff droopy. It seemed she drooped whenever she felt sad, even though she didn't want to be sad. She was with her friends, in a nice vale with an especially nice guy sitting right next to her.

I didn't say anythung back at home tha I was leavin'... She admitted, ears drooping down now too. I thought I'd just get a message ta Mattias 'n be on mah way 'gain. Didn't think I was stayin' forevah... She felt bad, yes, but it had been her own selfish decision. Even now, refusing to return, was her own decision. Her heart wanted to be at the Vale, while her mind told her it might be best to go back to her family.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 19, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 20, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 23, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 26, 2017, 01:10 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:20 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - September 30, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 03, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Mouse - October 07, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: The habits of my heart - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 05:56 PM