Swiftcurrent Creek Heal the wounds of my soul
48 Posts
Ooc — Manda
He had smelled the blood before being called, but the howl sent forth gave him the indication that his immediate presence was necessary. This wasn’t some other wounded animal, but a wounded wolf. He quickened his lope and pinned down the direction, and fleet as he could, he arrived on the scene. The stench of partially staunched blood in open lacerations greeted him freely.

Christ, he uttered in a low growl as his eyes cast darkly over the bloody mess that was Jace. Don’t tell me—I surely should see the other guy, he joked harshly, although he truly found nothing funny about what lay before him. Little did he know, the other guy was actually Ferdie, the wolf Fox had sent Ren after when they’d been ranked as Swiftcurrent wolves at the border.

He stalked close, though he might have been uninvited to do so, and investigated the damage done. Wait here, he murmured a little more gently (which was a gesture caused by his temporary distraction to remember which herbs he had nearby than an actual attempt at decency), as if the great black male would be going anywhere anytime soon. Without further delay and quick as a dart, Razo took off, disappearing swiftly into a shroud of trees.
Messages In This Thread
Heal the wounds of my soul - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Razo - May 20, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Razo - May 21, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Jace - May 23, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Razo - May 24, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Jace - May 24, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Razo - May 26, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Jace - May 27, 2014, 08:56 AM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Razo - May 28, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Jace - May 30, 2014, 03:13 PM