Swiftcurrent Creek Heal the wounds of my soul
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace grinned wickedly Alright thanks "Friend" He shook his head he could not help that jab that came out of his mouth and he found that he did not like his new odd change. He was a serious wolf by nature, he still did not know what has possessed him to tease and cajole today of all days. Perhaps it was simply a coping mechanism for what he had been forced to do to save two friends from another friend. Who really knew. Really though thank you Razo.

Jace tilted his head he could not make the choice for the male whether or not Ferdie deserved his attention. However, he could point out that he was a healer and his job was to heal, but that sounded bold and crass even to him. I cannot tell you whether or not he deserves your attention that is entirely up to you. I can tell you that he is wounded as badly as me, if not more and as a healer if you could find it in your heart to do a kindness to someone who has not had many in his life, I would appreciate it. But it is entirely up to you. Truth be told the youth could entirely understand why no one would want to help Ferdie. He almost attacked and could hvae killed to of their younger members and females at that and he had seriously wounded Jace when he stepped into defend.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Heal the wounds of my soul - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Razo - May 20, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Razo - May 21, 2014, 10:54 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Jace - May 23, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Razo - May 24, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Jace - May 24, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Razo - May 26, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Jace - May 27, 2014, 08:56 AM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Razo - May 28, 2014, 12:39 AM
RE: Heal the wounds of my soul - by Jace - May 30, 2014, 03:13 PM