Cerulean Cape all i ever wanted was the world
165 Posts
Ooc —
That morning, on another uneventful patrol of the beaches on another uneventful day of an uneventful life, she girl sprang into the sea. She was a flicker of flame that divided the waves, strokes long and purposeful, mind doubtless and unafraid. She had held herself at an arm's length from the Undersea wolves, she had lived on the fringes, grown and matured. She had no true attachments - not really. The few she had cared for had vanished, her life before the island had never truly returned to her muddled mind. It was on the shores of some unknown beach she hauled herself from the waves, her coat made coarse by salt and brine shedding the water further as she moved inland. In her childhood, she had desired the sea, been enticed by it, loved it. And the sea had drawn her into it and almost killed her, it had taken her past life and fractured it and set her upon the shores of Undersea. And now it delivered her calmly to another shore, one she walked across silently, boldly, wondering what the lands she had turned her back on would hold for her now.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
White paws carried the male tiredly onward across the shore, his muscles aching with each forced step as light pants escaped his ivory muzzle. But inspite of his creeping exhaustion, Flint trudged on, occasionally allowing blue eyes to gaze up at the sky, quietly admiring the warm, fiery colors that decorated the morning horizon.

The landscape here was beautiful and even though the male didn't know where he was going, Flint knew he was already enjoying the beginning of this aimless adventure and knew that, soon, he would need to take a much needed break - especially if he ever wanted to travel further than these shores.

Near to numb paws came to a gradual halt as blue eyes looked down the shoreline and Flint squinted for a moment, watching what he believed to be a female emerging from the sea. Shaking his head, his good ear flapping loudly as he did so - the wolfdog looked again, now observing as the same woman began venturing on to shore. Puzzled at what he'd just witnessed, Flint tilted his head curiously and suddenly the Alsatian x found himself bounding in the seawolf's direction, "Hey!" He barked loudly, "You okay?" Flint asked, his pace slowing into a jog as he approached.
Hope you dont mind :3 also apologise on the post as this was done through my moblie.