Moonspear Vacillating
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
All Welcome 
Tagging Charon, but AW

It had been alittle over a month since Rouge had been in the territory. In that time she had meet multiple wolves and had asked them about what it was the Charon had asked her to find out. She had learned about where the others packs in the area were and where a pack had been in the past. But more then that had transpired over her journey. A few of those she had meet were more then wolves she could simply get information from. Some had been nice and even fewer had become friends with Rouge, which seemed to become a more pronouncedly small number of wolves when she thought about it.

She also had plenty of time to think about her situation. Her place within this pack, didn't feel right to her. She enjoyed the breif company she had had with Charon and his daughter Galaxy, but she didn't feel like she really fit. It wasn't the fault of the pack, it was the way she was. The need to be on the move and the feeling of discomfort when it came to pack heirarchy or companionship. Part of her wanted to leave, but another part wanted to do more with her life then to simply survive out there on her own. So she called out to @Charon from the border, not yet in their territory, waiting to see if she could talk to him.

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Since she was near the origin of the howl out on her own patrol, she decided to mosey closer to find out why their scout called for her mate anyway. Very likely, he wouldn't be too far, but her proximity just made this easy--and curiosity bit well enough to motivate her onward. The dark alpha knew she had been out and about more often than not lately, which of course, she assumed suited the midnight-coated wanderer, considering her choice of trade and willingness to wander on Charon's behalf. But, as to whether or not purpose or news (or something far more sinister) had her calling here and now, Amekaze didn't know.

With a stretched-out, lengthened walk, she found her just beyond the borders with a little time and nosework. Amekaze chuffed first, although her approach was plain enough to see. "Rouge," she greeted first, matching with a slow sweep of her arced tail. "All is well?" Judging by outward appearances, at least, she did not yet find a reason to be concerned.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven

It wasn't who she had expected to greet her at the boarder, but it was the next best person. The dark alphess of the pack Amekaze. Rouge hadn't spent much time with the female alpha other then passing by or in a large pack setting. She approatched with a curtain level of dominance, that was neither subtle nor over bearing. Rouge kept her tail low making sure that she showed no subtle dominat gestures and bowed her head slowly to her approach. 

She asked it everything was all right. Which it was but there was something important she needed to talk about and she wanted to say it when Charon was here. But asside from her own reasons she did had a mission she was reporting back from. "Yes, everything is all right. I simply want to report back to Charon on a mission he sent me on." she replied speaking part of the truth.

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She was not sure what to expect from the scout, since often, she did deal directly with Charon since joining their pack and what she heard about it all was secondhand through him. As for everything being fine, she nodded. "Good," she approved. with a tone dashed gently with relief. With Rannoch's assailant still and large, and potentially a little sour towards her Cerberus for injuring his face, Ame had found it in her to wonder of the possibility. "Ah, right. I think he mentioned something about his faraway family even..?" she tilted her head, not wanting for the whole explanation of what she'd found out here and now. She knew about Mordecai, by name at least, and that Summer (an old memory form in the Sunspire) had carried the same surname, but that was about all. The family seemed awfully scattered to the winds, so maybe there was not much to find anymore.

But if there were anything she did want to know more about, it would centralize more around resources and then, certain neighbors. Knowing well that it could seem out of left-field, considering she may not know about Rannoch's attack and therefore, her daughters' involvement in the outcome of it. "Did your travels steer towards Blackfeather at all?" she asked, trying to gauge if she may have anything there to share.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Charon still hadn't shown and the two females were now making something similar to small talk. Her mission seemed to be talked about by Charon, at least to his mate. She almost felt bad not knowing anything about Charon's family, but he and her had discussed that it wasn't the main goal of her mission. "Yes finding some of his realatives was a sub part of the mission, but they prove to be rather elusive. At least in the Great Bear Wilderness." 

She hadn't expanded her search far outside of the great bear wilderness. Charon had asked about the packs in the area, so she had held back her earge to explore further. So when Rouge was asked about Blackfeather Woods she had to respond with, "No. I tend to say away from that bunch of wolves, unless I have to." Rouge had almost been attack by the pack at a time and only remembered then as aggressive individuals.

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She nodded somberly, although had suspected as much from his relations. She wasn't surprised. "I believe it. They have been scattered at best as far as I have ever known," she sighed, although sympathized for her fruitless search--well, at least as far as the Great Bear was concerned. Amekaze was no master of the history of Ostrega, although had pried around just well enough from what she could find through Charon--which wasn't all that much. If she would have known better back then before really meeting her speckled mate, she would have scalped more history from Summer when she had known him to see how his family aligned to the one her daughters (and son) now shared blood with, but those days were long gone.

As for now, her ears gave a thoughtful twitch and she latched to the tone the scout spoke with. "A smart move, especially lately," she nodded, not yet knowing how they would retaliate upon a wolf for allegiance alone so preferring her fellows to be mindful in the meantime. "I ask because a pale silvery male of theirs attacked the former Vale alpha not too far from the Spear, and my daughters intercepted then wounded him in turn. I do not know much else about the motives here yet, if there is more to it, or just how reckless they could intend to be," she detailed, knowing that as a scout this information could be useful to her. "Do you have past encounters with their sort?" she asked with a cant of her head while sensing there was a bit of something there, although she couldn't tell what exactly just yet.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The topic of the Blackfeather Woods pack gained traction as Amekaze began telling a story about how an alpha of the Vale had been attack by member of the pack. If it weren't for her daughter it seemed as though the situation could have taken a completely different turn, based on the way Amekaze told the story.

She then inquired more about Rouge's encounter to which Rouge replied saying, "I do unfortunatly. Had a bit of a disagreement and almost got my head taken off. They didn't seem to want to listen to reason. More action oriented." putting it kindly.

But then Amekaze's words began to come together in Rouges mind. "Did you say the wolf attack was for the Vale. Was his name Rannoch?" on her travels she had encountered a female known as Liffey looking for a wolf by that name.

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Rouge went on to confirm what her interaction was with them, and unsurprisingly enough, it was in line with what she had heard from other highly trusted sources recently: action oriented. Which was good and bad both to hear, from her strategic vantage point of just in case. She didn't have plans to move against them, or rally her wolves just courtesy their action against Rannoch for now.. but she knew it would be difficult to ignore an opportunity if she was presented one.

And of course, it never hurt to know a potential enemy better. While nothing was set in stone yet, she was gathering up her thoughts on the matter, again, just in case. Especially if reason was not their forte. She could show them the reckless abandon of her teeth, too. "Does not surprise me," she sighed, and safeguarded the info.

Before she had the proper chance to articulate her thoughts on that past encounter, Rouge steered the conversation's flow next. "Ah, it was Rannoch, of the Vale." she confirmed with a quick nod and swiftly found herself pleased that she knew this already--as a good scout ought to--but half wondering how she'd gleaned this information when the recoil of her own protectiveness hit now that the silvered son of Scimitar had come into refuge past her borders. She didn't yet have quite the same attachment for him based on the ties Charon and her daughters had fostered with him, both on their own and through his mother's bloodlines, but he was here, and the importance of it was not lost on her. "Word traveled that well already, hm?" she chuffed.
218 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Amekaze confirmed Rouge's suspicions about it being the wolf that Liffey had been looking for. But before Rouge would have the chance to track her back down and tell her the news Liffey would have already found herself being a member of the back and with Ronnoch once again. 

Amekaze then made a statement that sounded more like a question, to which Rouge replied saying "Yes it seems a member of his former pack is looking for him. I wouldn't be suprised if a few others were too as well." she remarked. Thinking of how other wolves might be trying to track down a wolf that the pack might have been hiding was interrging, but untimatley not her problem really, unless she made it. 

But Rouge now crossed over the border of the terrioty, realizing that now she would need to venture in further to get an audience with Charon before she would be able to venture off once again. "It was nice speaking with you but I should really find Charon now." she said, ready to walk past the female to find Charon if she had nothing else to add. 

2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Rightfully so, it was Rannoch's wolves looking for him, and she was relieved it was not his enemies--a loosely used term here, because she seemed to doubt he had many of them despite what had happened to him, which she had come to write off as random violence. He was too well-meaning, too young, and too green of an alpha with a short-lived claim, to have made any majorly lasting impressions on enemies.. or so the dark leader had long since surmised in getting to know him a bit more, especially after knowing his bullheaded, dour father. She just doubted this was situation quite like that. "Reasonable enough. I do know Hydra went to let them know not long after they brought him to us. She found his brothers.. missing, as well." Ame quirked her lips, letting the scout have that piece of information to digest as well in case it may ever become relevant in her rovings.

Next, she watched the dark female begin to press onward. Amekaze preferred to stick to the outskirts for now and round out a patrol, although she certainly wondered why this news must be handed to Charon immediately. She'd find out soon enough, most likely, and tipped her nose in a short nod before striding off on her own and leaving Rouge to her mission.