Greatwater Lake Unmendable Heart
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Private 
@Miyako

He had fleed Mornignside without a word of goodbye. All they could find would be the empty den he had been in before moving his fallen mate and their offspring. Now empty when it had housed the dead bodies of 4 wolves and one who wished he had been. He couldn't be there anymore and he though that maybe if he left those feelings of pain, greif and anger would leave him. But now they came in waves, in different stages as his days went by. Everything seemed to slow and meaningless now. All his feelings meshed into one, felt like no emotion at all. Possible depression now as he stayed off over the Greatwater Lake. So vast and surrounded by life, both plant and animal. 

It reminded him of Duck Lake where he had meet her. His heart ached and he wanted it to stop, but didn't know how. He sat staring off, hurt with ever beat of his heart. The air wa getting colder, especially near the water and winter was approaching. His massive muscular form unsure of what to do with his emotions. 

Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Wanting to explore a little more, Miyako ventured from the glen and back east, toward the plains. Just south of the forest she had met Liffey was a great lake, vast and blue. She spent a time padding along its banks, trying to snare fish and catching a couple. Her stomach at least satiated by the presence of food, she continued on in a slight daze, enjoying the crisp fall day and the autumn sun on her pelt.

Maybe an hour or so later, she came across another. He was tall and dark, and had a stare that suggested he wasn't looking at the physical reality before him but was instead trapped in some horrific memory. Feeling empathy--she had gone into many such states since losing half her family--she trotted up to him, announcing her arrival with a low chuff.

"Hi, there," Miyako greeted quietly, giving him a gentle look. "You doing okay?" Upon closer inspection, he was handsome yet marked with physical and emotional turmoil, scarred on his face from battle, his amber eyes sad. She sat down next to him, and, almost instinctively, pressed her muzzle to his shoulder, trying to give him some sort of comfort.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away

He could hear her comming, the sound of the water moving away from it's normal current caught his ear. He turned his head to see a slim, dark female with similar eye coloration to his own. He would have stood up, but he felt heavy. Not wanting to move from where he was, not yet. He offered her a small friendly smirk in responce to her choff. Not wanting to express his true emotions, especially to a stranger. But it seemed before he had a chance to brighten up his mood, she could sense that he wasn't feeling to hot and asked how he was doing. 

"Ya. I'm alright, just tired." he both lied and told the truth. He wasn't sleepy but he felt as though everything was slow and almost groggy. Exhausted from the emotional roller coaster he had been on the last couple days. It felt strange, he muzzling his shoulder. He would have moved it he cared enough or felt more light. "Better now that I have such a lady at my side." he replied. As though he were his old self. But now he said it more of a well mannered greeting then a flirt, though sometimes the two over lappd.

Her presence had some kind of benefit. It forced him to take alittle focus off how he was feeling, and pretent as though he felt otherwise.

141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
She sensed he wasn't telling the complete truth, but let it slide. She had often pressed her siblings when they were struggling with something, and they had always lashed back. Wounded hearts didn't need more pressure. They just needed someone to help apply the poultice.

Miyako felt herself flush with warmth at his next words. "I'll take that as a compliment," she teased, giving him a bright grin. "I know my days always get better when I get to hang around a handsome guy like you."

Poking a paw idly into the cool water, she asked, "Are you from around here, or just passing through? I'm pretty new here, so I don't know all the faces yet."
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away

He turned his head to her when she returned his compliment. Remembering how Heartha had been the only one that really complimented him in such a way. He saw her in everything and alittle bit in everyone. This female had been the first to talk to him with praise rather then to console him over his feelings.

"I've been in the area of alittle over a month now. Been in the Teekon Wilds for longer though. I just came from that plateau over there." he nodded his head in the direction of the plateau, though it was lost in all the surrounding mountains. "I'm currently wondering though." he added, thinking about how he most likely wouldn't return to Morningside for sometime and that if he did it would be without a rank within the pack.

141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
He was alone. Yet he smelled of others, some scents fainter, some scents quite pungent. And she couldn't shake the fact that sadness covered his aura like a shroud, masking his true self from the world, acting as a shield against anything that hit him next. Still, she did not press the issue.

"I don't think I've been over to the plateau, yet," Miyako said, looking to where he had gestured. "Maybe I'll go visit sometime."

She flicked her tail in greeting. "I'm Miyako, by the way." Tilting her head, she surveyed him with fascination, letting her gaze linger upon the strong, bold cut of his body and his eyes, which glowed like embers.

"You know, you kinda look like my first mate," she observed. Or like everyone else you've ever crushed on, silly, she noted. Strong and black-furred, the look of a warrior about him. She liked them big and dark. A thought of her enounters with Varick popped unexpectedly into her mind, and she shooed it away like a fly, a twitch of her ear the only outward sign of her inner thoughts.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away

He didn't want to have to think about the plateau right now. Everything that had just happened and how he had left things. He thought to himself how she should have apologized to Pema for his outburst, but that he simply couldn't not with so little time having passed from that time.  

"Howl"
 he replied introducing himself after she had. Glad that she had changed the subject as she commented on his similarities between her past mates. It was an intreging thought, one that had a subtly assumed statement underneath it. He may have just been reading into things but if he looked similar to her past mates, a wolf she had found attractive, he must have also been attractive to her as well. She looked nothing like Heartha. She was darker and much younger, and looked more similar to the previous mates he had had in the past. 

Back then had been such a happy time. Even with his pack fighting constantly, he often found releaf in the company of young females along the way. He would much rather feel that then feel the pain he felt now. "And how would you describe the appearance of your first mate." he asked his voice charming.

141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
"Howl," she echoed, curling her tail around her front paws. It was cold near the lakeshore, and her pads were beginning to feel the chill. "Nice to meet you."

He asked about the comment she had made, and she laughed. "Well, I like my men like the night," Miyako teased. She gave him a very direct look, amber into ember. "Dark and immense."

Miyako lifted herself to her feet and drew closer to Howl, beginning to circle him, letting the tip of her tail brush feather-light against his shoulders and haunches. "Big, dark warrior wolves," she murmured, her voice losing its giggle and becoming serious, pitched low. "Not afraid to pick a fight."

She stopped circling and stood by his side, bringing her muzzle close to his ear and whispering, "I can't resist guys like you."

She had no idea why she was being so forward. Something had come over her suddenly, something raw and hungry. She wasn't in heat, she wasn't looking for puppies or a mate. She barely knew this guy. But the unmistakable feeling of lust rose up in her, and try as she might to push it down it would not cease.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away

He was trying to focus on the present and not the past. Envolving hiself in what was going on around him. Allowing the hair on the back of his neck to rise from the sensation of her grazing against him as she discribed his appearance. He watched her walking around him. Her dark pelt, slim form, long legs, looking into her eyes. She was beautiful, something he was now allowing himself to see. Her scent was in the air and now brushed against his fur, all around him.

When she whispired into his ear he stood up, tail swaying. He stood right infront of her taking a few steps closer, leaving no room between the two. Big as he was, he stood over her a bit, lowering his head to her ear. "Good." he whispered then licked the side of her cheek. "Girl like you should get everything she desires." he said before he began to nibble on the fur of her neck. 

141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
A shiver ran through her, traveling from nose to tail in a split second, as his mouth found her neck. She had not been this intimate with any man in a few months, not since meeting that guy near the mountains a couple weeks before her father died and shit went down. She had not noticed the absence of lust in her life, and yet, now presented with it, craved it, yearned for it.

It was like hunger. Something staved off for a long while, yet after one bite you desired the entire carcass.

Miyako moaned, a sound lodged deep in her throat, and ran her muzzle down the crest of his neck and the bulk of his chest, letting her teeth gently graze him. She barely knew Howl, didn't even know what he was like, and yet she wanted nothing more for him to possess her, at least for this one afternoon.

"Oh, damn," she whispered, her voice caught between a sigh and a laugh. "Look at us getting into trouble."
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away

This was alot different then how it had been with Heartha, which at the moment was what he wanted. Heartha had been subtle and wanted things to be gentile, while this female was direct and Howl wanted nothing more then to be rough with her. The way he had been with the many women he had been with before Heartha. By doing this he thought that he could find something else to fill the void in his heart. But he didn't read into it that much as he was focused on her.

Her words only entried him further as she nibbled on his chest. It made his heart beat faster, as they built towards what was to come. "Oh look at you. Are you a bad girl?." he asked flirtaciously with a questioning tone. He didn't know her in the slightest, but that was how he wanted it. No other attachments between the two. 

"Lay down." he told her. Wanting him to stand over her dominantly as she layed on her back facing him. He wanted to lick under her chin and bite on her chest. 

141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Oh, so it was like that. Yet another intriguing characteristic for Miyako--a man who took charge. So often she had found herself the one who had to spur things on, and it just got exhausting after a while, being the dominant individual constantly.

"Yes, sir," she chuckled, her mouth quirking in a wry smile. She lowered herself down, down, so that Howl was looming above her, shadowing the afternoon sun from her view. Her chin lifted, her neck bared and accepting his kisses and caresses.

Part of her felt incredibly wary in this situation, but the other part recognized that this vulnerability was what made it so intoxicating, so delicious. Her eyes narrowed to slits, keeping the dark male in her vision yet surrending herself to the feelings that would come shortly.

"This is just a fuck, right?" she asked softly, looking up at him. "Nothing serious?"
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She layed down on her back, even calling him sir, playing into the moment. She was submissive underneath him, just as he wanted her to be. He didn't think she was weak, but that wasn't what this sort of submission meant. It was the dominance he wanted to display over her, to show that he was incharge at this moment, in control. Of the situation and hopefully his feelings. 

The sun beamed down on her pelt exposing the shades of brown trapped in her black fur. The light reflecting off the color in her eyes, he focused on that, on her. As he licked her chin and bit around her chest and neck she asked him a question, the level of seriousness in this situation. 

Playing into the mood he chuckled lightly. "Don't go falling in love on me now." he said feeding into his ego of the moment and relaying to her playfully that this indeed was not a serious matter. He worked his way down, nibbling and grazing his teeth on her underbelly as he did. He then moved further down to her area where he breathed hot breaths onto it and began licking.

141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
The thought flitted through her mind, as it sometimes did in these situations, if she might be making a mistake. It had been an awfully long time since she had gotten laid. This little encounter was about pure impulse. It wasn't pregnancy that made her anxious--she was obviously not in heat--but something else, something cerebral. Spiritual, even.

But doubts scattered like ripples in a pool as his mouth reached the right place, leaving her brain devoid of all rational thought. She let out another low, humming moan, not quite rumbling enough to be a growl. And closed her eyes.

"You sure know how to treat a lady," she muttered, her voice stolen along with most of her breath. One paw, in the air near her ear, twitched in time with the throbbing of her desire.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
He was in the moment. He looked up to see her legs and paws twitch. His ears tuned into the sound of her moans. The idea that he was doing is to her was such a turn on, maybe more then if she had been doing this to him. Her body twitching without control as he continued to play with her. He wanted the feeling to be irresistable, to the point where she couldn't wait any longer for him.

He kept on playing with her, wanting to hear the sounds of her moans grow louder till he himself couldn't wait any longer. He moved back up to her neck, allowing her time to catch her breath as he bit around her neck smiling as he did. "Are you ready for me?" he asked in an entising voice inviting her to turn back over and stand up.

141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
The moment of truth. Blinking softly, her eyes sultry, Miyako rolled over and rose to her feet, feeling his dark presence loom behind her.

But why do this with no intention of conception? The tiny little rational voice in her head chirped away, feeding her little bits of advice and platitudes as it always did in complicated situations. She ignored it as she swept her tail to the side, waiting for his embrace.

There was nothing to lose. She would never get attached to this man, and would likely never see him again. It was a hook-up. Only a tryst.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
She stood up and moved her tail over to the side, an invitation. He inhaled the scent of her hormones. She wasn't in heat, but anyone in this siutation would be feeling hot. He gave her a few more licks before moving in closer. 

He lifted up his front legs and gripped them around her waist. Still gentlemanly enough to make sure that his large size wouldn't be too over bearing on her. He set most of his weight on his hind legs as he entered her.

He had gotten it with the first thrust, something he had perfected over the years. The feeling of her surrounding him. The sensation was unbearable and it only grew as he began to thrust forwards and back. 

It had been like it had always been. A quick hook up with a beautiful girl. Some had lasted longer then other but most didn't last. All except for one, all except for Heartha. NO. He needed to shut her out, be in the moment. He reached forwards to grab Miyako's scruff and began to trust deeper and harder within her. 

141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
There was some pain, naturally. It had been a little while. And the male was eager to get on with getting it on, so Miyako steadied her legs and bore the brunt of his thrusts, waiting for the moment where discomfort blossomed into pleasure.

It happened quicker than she anticipated, and she found her eyelids fluttering with the sensation, a sigh leaving her lips.  She felt his teeth sink into her nape and rumbled deep in her throat, a sound not of protest, but instead satisfaction.

"You don't fuck around," she growled, letting out a breathy "Fuck!" at a particularly hard thrust.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
As she became for comfortable, Howl's pleasure rose. He could slide within her much easier and slicker. His member was throbbing with pleasure as he continued to hold his grip on Miyako's scruff. The sounds of her moans and words only entised him further, encouraging him to go faster and harder. Her calls when he hit her especially hard were informative. Letting him know that she wasn't afraid to be rough and that she might like it if he went harder.

As he did his hind legs would at times shift to one side. He resettled himself and wrapped his front legs around her tighter. With him holding onto her scruff he wasn't able to say much, only growl with pleasure and huff his breathe. The pleasure was building and he could feel himself nearing a point of releave.
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
so sorry this is so late :/

This wasn't going to take long; Miyako could feel the male's muscles start to tense for eventual release. For her own part, she stood firm and strong, meeting each of his blows with quiet determination. Her own pleasure had already reached a crescendo. Now she was playing the waiting game.

He was rough, and immediate--here. His weight on her back kept her firmly tethered to reality, despite the sensations he had created within.

She had forgotten how nice it was to be with a man. It didn't matter that it was a man she barely knew. Fuck, in all the excitement she had sort of forgotten his own name. But she knew his body--and that was enough, for now.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
The sensations were building and he was reaching his climax. She had voiced her satisfaction and now he felt that he could not feel him. His muscles throbbed as she tightened around him, speeding up as he reach his moment of release. He released her scruff and let out a deep sigh, almost a moan of pleasure. His pase slowed but he continued for a short time before stopping. 

This had been so nice, and he could feel his blood pumping through his body as it began to calm itself. He then released his grip on her waist and manuved himself so the two were back to back. Their parts would still be locked together for a short time. 

He laughed lightly at how fun it had been, saying to her in his shortened breath "That was fun... Thanks." he said with a smile though she wouldn't be able to see it.