Blackfeather Woods let me show you the way and the life
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
He knows that Vaati is hiding her. But it has to be more than just his own wants. Vaati isn't as preoccupied on that, or at least he pretends that he isn't. There is something more to this girl. She smells of a pack. It is a faint scent, hidden under blood and the mist of Blackfeather Woods. He wants to goade the truth out of him, but before he can even speak Kotake arrives. She's concerned, more about Vaati than the nature of the situation. He loves his sister, dearly, but in her cold analytical reasoning she fails to see the subtler meanings in the air around them. She does threaten the girl, and he chuckles at it, never expecting her...she seemed to have absorbed Koume's fire.

But she leaves, and he is left there. He stares down Vaati, his proximity to the girl cut off. He glances at her every once and awhile. You've chosen a terrible hiding place for her, He warns. There is no mocking smirk on his face, though it lingers in his eyes. Pirtra daor sagon ruarza syt bōsa. This was more than just a warning now. A tone entered his voice that. It was a spell. A curse. Kessa sagon ūndegīon. He turns then, and exits the cave through the main entrance. Whether Vaati believes that Ganon has powers, Ganon knows that it would be true. His brother has chosen a dangerous spot to hide his little harlot. It is a matter of when.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 22, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 22, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 08:20 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 24, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 24, 2017, 09:34 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 25, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 25, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - September 26, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by The Wispmother - September 27, 2017, 02:33 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - September 28, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Cassiopeia - September 28, 2017, 07:42 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Ganondorf - October 05, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: let me show you the way and the life - by Vaati - October 23, 2017, 09:47 PM