Whitewater Gorge put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
set before this 

rip to my youth - the neighbourhood

Remi did not deal well with uncertainty. 
He did not like feeling he was not in control of the things that went on in his life, and though he never truly had had control - and would simply never have it because life is an unpredictable rollercoaster with no brakes - he felt that lately a lot of thoughts and things were piling up in his head and because he didn't know better, being left unresoved. 

So after giving a vague heads up about his absence in the hours to come to @Chusi and the other wolves in the Vale he set out with no set route in mind. And to return date or hour either. He figured now that he was out of his pack's borders he might as well do something he had been afraid to do since the news of the Vale former leader's disappereance broke out. Return to his old routines, to the normality of his life even though nothing back at home was normal.
165 Posts
Ooc —
He was the first wolf she had seen since stepping onto the beach, the first to disrupt her solitude with her mere presence. It had been a fine few days, hunting for herself, doing what she wished, everywhere she went being new and brimming with potential. She knew that she couldn't go on like this forever; she was a wolf, and wolves would not live alone for long. Besides, winter was coming, and she remembered enough fractured memories of frigid cold to know that it was not a kind season. It was this that had her grow still and watch the boy instead of disappearing in a wide arc around him, still and silent and wondering.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
In his current state of mind, it was a miracle Remi even noticed the lone female that stood, motionless but vigilant to his movements. He had caught a faint whiff of another's scent and had raised his head to find her standing there. Why was it that he only came across females? Not that this bothered the young Delta, but he found it a strange thing that only female wolves seemed to cross his path when he stepped out of the Vale (though honestly because of the large femenine population of the vale, it was pretty much all the time he was surrounded by girls)

She did not speak, and so Remi, with his head giving a small bow and his tail swishing he issued a soft. "hey there" She was young, her pelt almost as if it had been set aflame. On the other side, there was him, icy crystalline eyes and a creamy coat that resembled smoke or perhaps the ashes a fire like her would leave behind.
165 Posts
Ooc —
He caught sight of her, and she froze, eyeing him, until he spoke, bridging the silence between them. His eyes, in stark contrast to her own fiery orbs, were a cool blue. Not like the ocean; but reminiscent of her fractured winter memories. She was a quiet a beat, then dared a carefu "Hello" She fell silent, but it quickly occurred to her that she ought to say something else? But the words she ought to say did not come to mind, it had been a long time since she had actually met a stranger. Life on the island was stagnant, and her own elusiveness had not helped the matter. "I'm Anathashe proceeded, eyeing him carefully to ensure that she had not made a mistake.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
She spoke softly, offering her name after a couple of brief pauses that made Remi even more curious as to what was really going on behind her bright eyes. He imagined that despite her quiet exterior she held a louder spirit and mind. Anatha, he echoed in his head, returning the same silence she had given him initially in case she wanted to add more. 

When she didn't, Remi opened his own mouth, again being him the one to dissolve the silence. "i am Mouse" he barked, his tail tip twitching as his lips curled to offer the girl a smile. "or Remi, which ever you want is fine" he added. Ever since arriving to the Teekon Wilds this was the second time he offered his real name as well as his alias. He wondered what she would make of him having more than one name. He wondered too if he could step closer, but fearing she (that was so evidently flighty) would get uncomfortable he remained rooted to the spot.