Porcupine Ridge i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away

Though Étoille did not know either of the two wolves they were searching for, he had feared the corpse would prove to be one - and those fears are confirmed with the choked word Eske utters. Awkwardly he stands back with choupinou. He has no personal attachment to the discovered body, but he wishes to respect the tragedy of the incident.

Thankfully Eske is all business. Arlo is the corpse's name - not Wildfire, then, though he had surmised that from the body's appearance. More importantly: the Wanlida has a mission for him. He nods, accepting the description that is much more detailed than the one he'd gathered before. "Oui." he says. "What shall we do about.." the titan trails off uncertainly, looking back down at the broken body. "... I suppose he is unreachable now." He says somberly, unsure what Drageda's rituals would be with regards to their dead.
Messages In This Thread
i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Mallaidh - September 23, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: i'd lose everything so i could sing hallelujah - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 04:13 PM