Stone Circle Flutters in my chest
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
Need an adult female to help poor crushing sunny out! @Krypton or @Valette or both! Forward dated to when he returns from Morningside.

Sunny had something on his mind lately that was confusing and worrying him. The meeting with the girl named Chusi had left him feeling weird, and he was worried that he was sick. The pretty black furred woman with the golden eyes was really pretty, and he had liked her accent and the way she acted. It had made his heart speed up and a sick feeling in the pit of his stomach grow like nervousness but weirder. It was something he had only felt around one other person regularly and that was Keoni. Simply thinking about the pretty young girl made his heart skip a beat before returning to normal, and he briefly wondered where she was and if she was okay.

Shaking his head he decided to get himself checked out, if he was ill from something he needed treatment. He called for Valette and Krypton, leaving it open that one or the other could come but both were welcome. He sat down and waited anxiety worrying at the back of his mind.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
When she had heard a call for her and Valette, Krypton didn’t hesitate to lope her way over to where the call came from. Originally, she was worried something was wrong with the tone of voice, but she didn’t want to assume anything she didn’t know.

the burly woman could make out a wolf up ahead. Ah, Sunny! She hadn’t him around for some time now, she wondered what he needed the two females for. Breaking to a trot and eventually a walk, the Beta chugged loudly to let Sunny know she was nearby. 

“Sunny, you called?” She asked aloud as she made her way over to him, a curious glaze over her glassy green nd yellow eyes.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny was relieved when his Aunty K as he still referred to her in his mind, was the first to make her presence known with a chuff. He shuffled around to face that direction and gave a few quick taps of his tail against the ground when she appeared. "hey krypton! yeah...I um..." he hesitated for a moment and looked at the ground, frowning for a moment as he tried to decide how to go about this.

"I think I might be sick. I dunno what's wrong with me" he said trying to start the conversation in the simplest way he could. His eyes were filled with concern and his ears were held slightly backward, his tail coming to curl around his hindquarters as he looked at the woman. He knew she was pretty good with medical stuff, and he hoped she could help him.
Birdcatcher: 4/10