Ravensblood Forest drop me in the water; try to make me clean
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

immediately the petit noir (though, perhaps 'petit' is a misnomer - he's sturdily built at the least) intrigues him. he has always had a soft spot for swarthy, short-spoken types. the answer itself is, perhaps, a let down, though a reasonable one. minding one's own business is a natural choice, but it could be a bore.

he'll make do.

constantine, the shade introdues himself as, and the scholar dips his head, a smirk on his lips. "samothes messeda," he returns with a flick of his tail. if constantine is one for quick business, samothes will follow suit. "how many are your numbers?" he asks, voice and expression taking on a decidedly calculating slant -- a dealmaker's face, not a trickster's.
Messages In This Thread
drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - September 25, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - October 19, 2017, 10:08 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 05, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 22, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - December 30, 2017, 11:18 PM