Ravensblood Forest drop me in the water; try to make me clean
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

he takes it as a good sign that constatine does not force him into a contract on the spot. not that he would have protested, given that he is good at exploiting loopholes, but it assures him that constatine is at least seemingly level-headed about the whole affair. "thank you," he agrees, glad for the brevity of the transaction.

at constatine's question he tilts his head thoughtfully. "i'd like to think of myself as a fair advisor," he says, "i enjoy analysing and making plans." samothes is more brains than brawn, though he supposes he could dust up in a pinch (and perhaps should focus on studying the art of combat more, he'll admit). "what of yourself?" he asks, voice mild, more curious than anything - the shadowy leader could be fond of a number of things, as far as samothes knows - he just lacks the data.
Messages In This Thread
drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - September 25, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 05, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 22, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - December 30, 2017, 11:18 PM