Ravensblood Forest drop me in the water; try to make me clean
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away
want to wrap this one up?

samothes returns the statement with another smile, softer around the edges, enough to be sincere. it's a step forward. but there's more pressing issues at hand and he listens carefully to the swarthy man's vision of his council. no limits. the scholar supposes there are advantages and drawbacks to every decision - his personal instinct warns him against not vetting their leadership, but perhaps that's just his own pretention. it's the sort of thing he'll have to reassess as time goes on, he supposes. after a moment, he hums. "i see," samothes says, and flicks his gaze toward the forest, the bleeding-sap trees. "i'll be curious to watch it come together," he tells him with another smile - this one sharper, a fleeting moment of ambition and ... desire, for a new stake to claim. 

"we should discuss more, in the future," he says, feeling the fatigue of his journey suddenly quite heavy in his paws. "perhaps over that spar." and with that, he quirks an eyebrow, leaving the request for dismissal unspoken but obvious, lingering between them.
Messages In This Thread
drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Constantine - September 25, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - September 25, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 05, 2017, 11:29 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - November 22, 2017, 11:24 PM
RE: drop me in the water; try to make me clean - by Samothes - December 30, 2017, 11:18 PM