Blacktail Deer Plateau There’s someone I’ve been missing
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"I definitely will," Osprey replied, because "someday" was easier to promise than giving her word to return in a month or two. Her experience in making meaningful journeys was limited, but she knew that despite your best planning, something could always change or go wrong. She had no idea, how long it would take her to find Crete or if she would find him at all, but the process of looking and giving her best shot at it, was the thing that was the most important.

"I do too," she returned, coming nearer to Peregrine and pressing her forehead against his neck in an affectionate gesture. She would miss him, of course, and if it had been possible, she would have taken both of them with her. Like in the old days, when they had played "knights and dragons", where every quest involved taking a long and dangerous journey.

Osprey retreated from them then, took one last good look at them, memorizing every single detail, and sighed. It was time. "It's not a goodbye," she said. "It's see you later!" With that said she turned around and left them there, heading towards the borders of the plateu and after crossing them, to the big world that awaited her.
Messages In This Thread
There’s someone I’ve been missing - by Osprey - May 21, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: There’s someone I’ve been missing - by Osprey - May 29, 2014, 02:00 AM
RE: There’s someone I’ve been missing - by Atticus - June 02, 2014, 10:00 PM