Northstar Vale when my time comes
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
She had not yet heard of her romeo's Mouse's injuries, too busy running all over the place to fill the caches before winter came. Sure, they were not a large bunch, but with the coming of the chill of winter came weary travelers that had gone on their own for most of the summer. Hell, she had been one of them - kind of. When the initial call of a stranger summoned her (and... Mouse?) she dropped what she was doing and made her way to the borders. She had calmed down a bit from the sudden life-changing situations and her position was relaxed yet still nobel as she approached the pair.

She could not help but feel jealousy at the sight of the older woman that resembled her in more ways than one. Long legs, warm gaze, darkened coat... Her smile faltered for a second, but she quickly recovered and chuffed a greeting.

Mouse. She greeted him first, pressing her nose to his shoulder if he allowed it and then turned her gaze to the stranger. Hiya there. She said cheerily with a smile. 'Think I know why ya're 'ere... Or were ya just 'ere fur Mouse? She needed to hear, more than ever, that the female was not just here to steal her man have a nice conversation with a friend.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
when my time comes - by Miyako - September 25, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 26, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 26, 2017, 02:55 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Chusi - September 27, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 28, 2017, 09:24 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 28, 2017, 09:43 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Mouse - September 30, 2017, 04:26 PM
RE: when my time comes - by Miyako - September 30, 2017, 10:49 PM