Wheeling Gull Isle Sirens call
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
I'm going to make this a No order thread so that whenever Coel can jump in she doesn't have to wait. Or anyone other person that can make the decision to allow her in, or send her away

Awinita's eyes caught movement and she turned her head to watch the approach of a young man with a pelt much more interesting and eye catching than hers. He was obviously a good couple of months younger than her, yet he was bigger than her in size and muscle mass. Body proportions matched with the stern look in his fiery eyes made Awinita shrink down slightly, her head tucking back into her shoulders and tail giving short nervous twitches as it tucked against her rear the whole posture saying I am small,I am no harm to you, please don't hurt me. Vivid rose eyes lifted slowly to his eyes before she averted them to a safe spot on the left side of his face. She was spoken to, his words heeding a warning that she may not be able to make it back to the safety of the mainland but she already knew this. She had watched the tide rise and fall for several days, memorizing it's schedule for the most part. She had come across the land bridge to inspect what she thought was an empty island, but now she found wolves lived here and she was intrigued. She wasn't sure she wished to return to the mainland, If there was ever a pack for her to join it would be one by the ocean secluded in it's own special way.

"I know that sir. I was hoping I could stay?Her voice rose up from her throat the nature of it being Soft spoken and smoky, her native accent adding a sing songy rise and fall of fluctuation in the words. It felt odd to speak again. She wasn't mute by any means she simply chose not to use her voice, despite the pleasantness of it.
Messages In This Thread
Sirens call - by Awinita - September 26, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Sirens call - by Ceallach - September 26, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: Sirens call - by Awinita - September 27, 2017, 12:24 AM
RE: Sirens call - by Komodo - September 27, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Sirens call - by Awinita - September 30, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Sirens call - by Komodo - October 20, 2017, 01:17 PM
RE: Sirens call - by Awinita - October 21, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: Sirens call - by Komodo - October 25, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: Sirens call - by Awinita - October 26, 2017, 08:22 PM