Wheeling Gull Isle Sirens call
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
So I decided to try to place Awinita in Ravensblood forest, though I do not know If it is open. For this thread I think I will have her change her mind and leave, though you both are welcome to continue this if you want until she has to leave

Awinita paused in her grovelling as yet another male approached, this one being larger than the first though he was also older. She kept her gaze focused on him as he came closer, and her ears perked to attention as he scolded the boy for greeting her in a bad way though Awinita didn't think Ceallach had done any harm in warning her that the sea would rise soon.

The thought struck her differently this time, the fact that she was risking being stuck on an island full of strange wolves without a way off until the tide went out again. Did she really want to just throw herself onto this island and waste the chance to explore and see what else was really out there? No she realized I don't want this....not yet. she thought and snapped out of her thoughts just as Komodo introduced himself and asked her name. He sounded like he was also going to introduce the boy who had first arrived, but then changed his mind waiting for the boy to speak his own name. How polite of him. What a gentleman. she thought and a small smile formed as she opened her maw, the smoky timbre of her feminine voice slipping out once more "Awinita. I....I had wanted to join you all here, but I am afraid I changed my mind." she said in a guilty tone.
Messages In This Thread
Sirens call - by Awinita - September 26, 2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Sirens call - by Ceallach - September 26, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: Sirens call - by Awinita - September 27, 2017, 12:24 AM
RE: Sirens call - by Komodo - September 27, 2017, 09:13 AM
RE: Sirens call - by Awinita - September 30, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: Sirens call - by Komodo - October 20, 2017, 01:17 PM
RE: Sirens call - by Awinita - October 21, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: Sirens call - by Komodo - October 25, 2017, 11:30 PM
RE: Sirens call - by Awinita - October 26, 2017, 08:22 PM