Dragoncrest Cliffs run, river, run to the sea
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
The pair of ears twitched at the sound and disappeared only a moment until Blixen emerged from the thicket. Her own smile grew at the sight of the young woman, who's legs had seemed to sprout into lean stalks overnight. She was agile and slight of form, but it complimented her features well and was quite becoming on her. She seemed a bit confused as to why she was the object of Tirgatao's searching today, but the pale she-wolf could only exhale softly in a chuff and nod. "Smooth that frown, dear. I try not to be the messenger when it comes to bad news," she admits gently, sensing the young woman's unease in the uncertain set of her mouth. "it's enough to hear it, let alone have to deliver to others." 

Tirgatao steps closer cocks her head a fraction to the left and lowers her nose a few degrees to impress upon Blixen the careful steps she is taking to broach the troubling subject. "Before you ask: Heda didn't send me, but I wanted to, well, check in on you. As a friend and Shouna." She remarked, allowing her sentence to pass into silence rather than fill it with meaningless elaborations. Sometimes it was easier to open up to someone who wanted to listen, no matter their connection (or lackthereof) to the situation. Blixen was an intelligent girl; she didn't need that verbal reassurance from Tirgatao, and could draw her own conclusions.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
run, river, run to the sea - by Tirgatao - September 26, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Blixen - September 27, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Tirgatao - September 28, 2017, 08:46 PM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Blixen - September 28, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Tirgatao - October 02, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Blixen - October 03, 2017, 03:57 PM