Dragoncrest Cliffs run, river, run to the sea
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
The pale woman was glad to see the tension coiled in Blixen at her arrival ease a bit. It isn't in her nature to bring ill tidings, though it is something she would shoulder if required. No, instead, Tirgatao's goal is simple and hardly self-serving—she cares for the children, for Heda's brood. They're extensions of Thuringwethil. Perhaps not in blood, but in the teachings that the dark Commander is bestowing on them. For better or worse, they were the future of Drageda and Tirgatao could not help but look fondly on them for it. 

She nodded wisely when Blixen confirmed her suspicions; not all was well. Of course, the entire clan was feeling the strain of their missing leader, and Heda's firey mate. Not to mention Arlo...

But her thoughts are interuptted as she redirects her entire focus onto Blixen as the young woman begins to slowly open up, beginning with a question. It was an easy way to phrase her upsets, Tirgatao imagined, and to probe the Shouna for her own experiences was something the woman would have encouraged anyway. She took a moment to consider the question. Had she felt that way? Yes, to some degree. However, Tirgatao was more interested in how the emotions flickered in and out like a spark across her face. There was a terrible unrest in Blixen's heart, and Tirgatao's own ached for her.

"Yes," she said slowly, "sometimes." She confirmed with a twist of her round ear, and hesitated as she considered sharing her own story. "For me, when I am worried, I start to see things and imagine things that aren't actually real, but based on small facts. It can be difficult to stop that behavior when it starts." Her eyes didn't stay locked on Blixen; they wandered, down to her paws, or out to the forest on occasion, so the younger girl felt less put on the spot. It wasn't an interrogation by any stretch. 

"Was this something to do with your mama?" She asked, "It can't be easy waiting for answers you're not sure will ever come, and I'm sure everyone understands that."
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
run, river, run to the sea - by Tirgatao - September 26, 2017, 10:16 PM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Blixen - September 27, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Tirgatao - September 28, 2017, 08:46 PM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Blixen - September 28, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Tirgatao - October 02, 2017, 05:39 PM
RE: run, river, run to the sea - by Blixen - October 03, 2017, 03:57 PM