Blacktail Deer Plateau no unsung hero
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Though the Spiritwalker was one of them she had yet to meet them properly - shying away in a manner that was almost unnatural for her. It was a weakness, the near bashful way she wanted to weave her way into their lives and yet something in her said to preserve herself. Was it for her heart's sake, or for theirs? Catori had made the trek back to the Isle to speak with her cousin - to let her know that she was safe and she was sound because she could not take the thought of distressing Seelie anymore than necessary. This time, rather than skirt the grounds again, the woman took a few cautious steps into the territory with a deep breath. Grayday had allowed her in on this trial run, he'd offered her to meet his kin and know his kids - that had to mean she was enough for the rest of them, too. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
49 Posts
Ooc — Margot
It wasn't unusual to find Moonstone circling the borders in pensive focus, and today was no different. As she skirted around a bend, just missing a thorn bush with her hip, an unfamiliar scent wafted into her nostrils. Her tail twitched and lifted only slightly as she made her approach, though there was nothing but calm to be seen on her face. Hello, she called, then relaxed as she slowly began to pick out a more familiar scent on the peculiar wolf's coat; Grayday. I'm Moonstone. You?
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Since Moonstone is inactive now I wrote her out, but, we can make it an updated thread if anyone wants to meet Catori!

It didn't take too long before she was approached by another female and Catori offered a somewhat stiff nod of her head. "Catori," She offered quickly to the other female - the usual sort of chit chat following up with the introductions. Neither had been a part of Morningside for too long and there was that slight edge to Catori that wondered if there was any personal interest in Grayday but she silenced it quickly enough. She didn't need to go down that path. After a bit Moonstone mentioned having a task to get back to and the pair parted ways, Catori returning to her stroll further into the pack's lands towards the heart of it.