Swiftcurrent Creek Time will Tell
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
@Fox and @Jace I power played Jace a bit, tell me if that is not acceptable

Ferdie and Jace had been told by their beta Bazi to go before the alpha. They had begun to walk toward her den together however It wasn't long before he realized in their condition there were not going to be able to make a long trip inward or anywhere,

Ferdie went to lift his head skyward to howl for Fox but he whined softly and dropped his head level with his shoulder; holding his pained wince for a moment, The torn flesh didn't want to he stretched further. He gave a plaintive howl without lifting his head again. begging Fox to come to them rather then them search for her.

Ferdie quietly spoke before Fox arrived Jace I know it's of little causatum right now, but I'm sorry...

When Fox came she would find two ruined warriors. Blood still fresh on their bodies.

Fox tag didn't work
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
jace's ears twitched as he heard ferdie whine softly. he hadn't meant to hurt him so badly but he had been fighting to stay alive. HE shifted his weight and sat down to his haunches laying the bundle scimitar had made he could break it in half so he did pushing part of it towards ferdie.

He sighed and looked at Ferdie as he placed the binding at hiss own throat immediate relief was paramount. it is ok ferdie no use dwelling
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I have no idea how this thread will go, but as a preemptive ilu, please remember that IC ≠ OOC, and no hard feelings toward either of you. <333

Fox had been preoccupied for the better part of the day, so she had somehow completely missed out on all the juicy drama that had transpired. If she'd been in the presence of either of the two during that time, she would have ended it before anything had even begun. Unfortunately for them (and her), that had not been the case, and she had been far removed from the events.

When the strange howl resounded through the air, Fox hardly recognized it. It was Ferdie all right, but there was something decidedly off about it. Concerned, Fox loped toward the sound with her ears pointed forward and her mind already racing through all the possibilities. Another intruder of some kind? Was Bones back? Did Perry go do something stupid? Did it have something to do with one of the many newcomers?

What Fox saw only made her mind race more. Ferdie and Jace were both badly wounded, though the wounds did not look so fresh that there was likely to be any immediate danger. Not one to beat around the bush, Fox halted before them and asked pointedly, “Who did this?” The answer would surely surprise her, provided they were going to tell the truth.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie's chest tightened as the red furred wolf drew close, though this time he did not pine for her as he usually did, his feelings toward her had changed she was just another wolf.

He hadn't given her a gift in a while now, not that he had had many chances to interact with her, his love and turned briefly to hate then acceptance. Ferdie gingerly sat down the blood pooled beneath his front paw irritating him making the ground slick beneath it, and the last thing he wanted was to lose his balance.

Ferdie's yellow brown eyes turned down cast, In the end, we did this to each other, and have sorted a few things out in the process. He knew she might ask what things but then again she was a strange wolf not usually one for many words, she may not want to know what they had sorted out since she had been given blatant hints in the past about things that just might happen.

He hoped they would be lucky enough to just receive a command to be cleaned up and not let this happen again, but that hope to was not one he hedged his bets on anymore, no longer did he cling to his juvenile innocence. His body may have been 3 years old but his soul and mind had been that of a juvenile or child and that block had stopped him from learning from his past mistakes, made him cling to things an adult wolf could and would accept and move on.

Finally due to this very very hard lesson did this wolf grow up inside but was it enough to save him, he could not show Fox in this short moment so soon afterward

Edited in the bold tags only, sorrt I'm trying to sort out my html *Goes blind rereading mah post*
oh that's what ilu stands for I didn't realize what it was until Danni said ilu2 haha!!
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I understand and ilu2 :). <333

Jace saw fox come nearer and he pulled himself up straighter though he kept his eyes downcast and away. He did not want to offend her, especially not today. He did not really fear for himself as he had been defending first the girls and then himself and that had been all. However, in truth he had hurt his friend and pack mate, and that did not exactly look good for him. But he was not about to lay down and let Ferdie rip his throat out and that is probably what would have happened truth be told.

Jace dipped his muzzle down and spoke quietly "Hello Fox. Yes Ferdie is right we did this too each other. Though within reason there is story behind it. he was unsure if he should tell her he had done what he did in defense, but then decided to keep it the way it was for now. He was certain Fox would ask questions anyway. However, what if she decided to dole out punishment without listening to the information. He wondered what to do and what to say and it bothered him greatly that he didn't know what to say.

He shifted and licked at his shoulder, it had been torn asunder yet again, and it had also been completely torn out of socket. He had to push it back in and he feared it would come out again, he would need to have the healer look him over to make sure his shoulder was put in place correctly.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox's eyes hardened as Ferdie spoke. A scowl consumed the yearling's face as she listened to them explain in a few short sentences that no outside source had done this. Fox had no patience for words, for stories, for whatever it was they wanted to explain. She was in no mood to wait around as they explained how they had torn the shit out of one another. In fact, she would not wait around to hear them out. She had been as patient as she could possibly be with Ferdie, and she had already warned Jace that his actions were his own, no matter what kind of mental problem he had.

“Why stop there?” she asked, her tail flicking back and forth in obvious discontent, “One of you, finish the other. Fight until the other is dead.” If they refused, there would be other consequences. But if one of them acted, the other would have to join in a fight to the death. Of course, there was always the option to flee. But that would only make the fleeing wolf look like a coward, and would make the other wolf victorious by default. Fox was fed up with this kind of stupid behavior among her ranks, and she was going to rid the creek of it once and for all.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie's eyes closed her words hurts more then his injuries, how she alone above all other wolves could do that still was beyond him. But to kill Jace he could not and would not, no matter if his alpha demanded it. Fox... I can't... He faltered What happened between us was a mistake, granted a very costly mistake. She above all would know that wolves were beasts and males were males. Prone to testosterone rage even if that wasn't exactly what had happened between them. Bitches in heat could drive males to do the strangest things even if males had no breeding rights; and this was the season.

He whispered to her though clearly enough he'd be heard let us live, and make this up to you.
They were higher ranking wolfs capable of meeting the other wolfs in the pack and teaching them proper manners. well maybe not so capable for the next two weeks or so, but it was hard to fill the upper ranks of the pack, however that was a decision she alone could make there were other ways they could make it up to her and She was right she deserved proper submissive subjects, and they had been anything but when this had happened outside the packlands. Ferdie lay down hiding his pain behind a mask and rolled onto his back, his tail tucked to his belly, If jace were to listen to Fox's command he's accept his demise submissively and properly. He'd not fight back he had fought enough.

spelling errors gosh darn typo demon
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
jace is going to pay for this i know he is but oh well.

Jace's eyes lowered and he let out a quiet growl but spoke softly that is not fair Fox. You did not even ask us about it, before you just gave way to suspicion and malice. I was defending myself Fox defending myself! And Ferdie was not in his right mind. Why would I kill a pack mate and a friend even if you demand it. A loner at the border a pack that attacks us yes i will kill for you easily and quickly but I will not will not kill another pack mate. If you would look at the wounds on Ferdie you would see that I didn't try to kill him earlier either! I understand that you are our alpha that your word is law, but in this I am sorry but I can't obey nor will I stand here with my tail tucked between my legs and let Ferdie or you kill me. And I won't run away. If you want to demote me fine, if you want to banish me fine, but I won't sit here and kill him when he has enough demons he does not need another nipping at his heels.

Jace stood there head held high, but eyes averted and his tail was lower than Fox's he was still being respectful regardless of the fact that he had just spewed absolute malice and hate at her. He could not help it though, he would not kill his friend and pack mate. He hadn't tried to kill him earlier either and he wouldn't now. he couldn't believe that she would even ask him of that before she even asked a question or asked why it happened. For all she knew there could have been a very good reason for it, there wasn't but it was the way of things.

He in away regretted this whole damn day and he really wished that none of this happened, but he had been protecting sky and Nightingale, he could tell Fox that, but that would be the death nell for Ferdie and he couldn't do that either. He heard Ferdie begging for their lives but his blood ran to hot to stop now. He hoped deep down inside that she wouldn't banish them or kill them. He really didn't want to be demoted either, but he knew he needed a consequence to this action, but regardless he would not kill another.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Eep! I have no idea what this means for Ferdie and/or Jace, but omg so much drama.

They refused to fight and instead pathetically grovelled at her feet. To her, it didn't matter why it had happened, only that it had. Both of them had been warned that their actions would lead to consequences, and she was not willing to tolerate this kind of behavior. Fox had tuned Jace out three words into his speech, and she refused to listen to such nonsense. She was simply not that kind of leader. Fox gritted her teeth, knowing that she could not accept their pleas.

“Get out. Both of you get out! she demanded, snapping her jaws at both of them. They had disobeyed her time and time again, and Fox was done with it. As far as she was concerned, they were no longer welcome in the creek. If they continued to disobey her, she would call for backup to chase them out.
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ferdie in the past would have stayed would have continued to submit but now he was getting wiser and more used to social situations carefully his rolled back upon his front and stood, her sharp nip did not make him move faster, in truth he couldn't move any faster, but he did move respectfully in the direction she wanted him to go.

He offered her no extra words or pleas just a simple request that wasn't really simple at all. Please allow our return when we are fit again... he begged as he continued to obey her moving as his body would allow. Ferdie thought even though he had grown wiser still stubbornly wouldn't leave the farest outskirts of the boarders until he was absolutely driven too. If he were given a sliver of a chance to return he'd desire to...
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace looked at the yearling in front of him who up until right this moment he had respected and perhaps liked now not soo much. He had never disobeyed her until she asked him to kill ferdie had done everything she asked and then some even killing for her when she gave the order so his pack mates wouldn't have too. He had gone above and beyond earning his rank and his place and now she was going to throw a loyal wolf to the curb because he would not do one thing.

He stared at her for a long awful moment rank and respect gone he didn't give a damn anymore. Perhaps Ferdie was willing to grovel and beg but he was not. He maybe loyal and dutiful but he did have some pride. you fox are going to fall short as a leader if you continue to follow this path. you should learn to listen more to your subordinates not dismiss them because you think you know better. For the others in the pack I hope I'm wrong but for you I hope not. you need to learn to give a little to get back. Have a good life fox.

With those words in the air the shadow boy turned and headed towards the borders his wounds forgotten for the time being for the anger that coursed through his veins like liquid fire. He would miss this place and he would miss his friends but that was it.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox was long past the point of listening or reason. Ferdie had been far too much trouble, and Jace had already mentioned that he was a risk. The fact that they had nearly killed one another (and failed to finish the job) was enough reason for her to give them the boot. The creek had plenty of able bodies... more now than they ever had, and she was willing to sacrifice these two to allow the new ones to thrive. She would not allow this kind of insubordination and stupidity to play out under her rule.

Of course, she failed to recognize that this would pit others against her. Fox was far too short-sighted for that kind of planning. She only thought of the present, ruling with her frustration and fangs.

She snapped and growled, chasing at their heels until they were far enough away from the creek's territory to not be a "problem." Only when she was satisfied they were not coming back did she halt. The yearling shook her coat, panting and still wound up from what had happened, and then turned back toward the heart of the creek. A meeting was now necessary, and she planned to call one.