Northstar Vale I'm ready, Slick, are you?
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori wasn't typically one to make snap judgements. She was one however to defend what was hers, and in this case, Morningside and Grayday had become something she was defensive and possessive over. When she felt the riling of anger in Grayday her eyes cut from the dark girl to him, for a moment her face passive. This wasn't their land, she wasn't alone with him, and she wouldn't undermine him in front of his subordinates and another pack. She didn't particularly like the implication that they would just 'have to deal with someone' when it came to a pack - the leadership had to be different. It had to be something more. Of course her bias ran deeper than she wanted to admit when it came to Grayday but the notion of a temporary leader rubbed her wrong. 

Catori had the feeling that if a wolf showed back up to their packlands they'd probably be reluctant to tell the truth - that they had made such a grave mistake. She returned her milky colored eyes to Chusi, surprisingly quiet for herself, and wondered what the young wolf would say. Catori didn't condone liars but she almost expected it knowing how serious an offense it was to have trespassed so brazenly. "Pema intercepted him inside our lands with a complete disregard for the fact he was trespassing." She said as evenly as she could. It helped being a storyteller, weaving her truths as easily as she could breathe; it might even have sounded pleasant rather than business had she tilted her voice a touch more. Instead her tone was quiet and reserved while she waited for the response of the other. 

Messages In This Thread
I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - September 27, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - September 27, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - September 27, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 07, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - October 11, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - October 13, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 19, 2017, 06:55 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - October 24, 2017, 01:30 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - October 25, 2017, 10:22 PM