Northstar Vale I'm ready, Slick, are you?
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori felt herself bristle when the notion came up that the trespasser would somehow shed light on a situation so cut and dry. The interloper had crossed into their lands and had betrayed the instinctual notion of territory. Grayday's eyes met her own and for a moment the woman stared at him, as if she could somehow beam her thoughts straight to him and hear his thoughts too. She drew in a deep breath and then turned to the younger female. "He was given multiple chances to leave and chose his own fate. There is nothing to understand there." She wasn't rude but she was straight to the point - all of them should have agreed to that notion. He had been given a chance and had not taken it. 

They were not a vengeful people. Of that Catori was sure; while Grayday had thus far impressed her as a fairly family oriented man he wasn't vengeful or unjust. They were not out for blood. "Just because your Alpha is absent does not mean that all manner of propriety can go out the window." Catori wasn't exactly happy with the notion of just waiting to deal with the situation - not when there was something so vital as a trespassing interloper running about. If Grayday was gone from Morningside for whatever reason it would be a time for them to be better - for the sake of their pride and reputation. That should have been universal, right? 

Catori briefly exchanged a glance with Grayday and Pema, making sure she stepped on no toes but she was doing her level best to make sure that she conveyed their thoughts as packmates fairly. 

Messages In This Thread
I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - September 27, 2017, 09:55 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - September 27, 2017, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - September 27, 2017, 10:15 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 07, 2017, 09:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - October 11, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - October 13, 2017, 10:47 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Chusi - October 19, 2017, 06:55 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Grayday Sr. - October 19, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Spiritwalker - October 24, 2017, 01:30 AM
RE: I'm ready, Slick, are you? - by Pema - October 25, 2017, 10:22 PM