Stavanger Bay oo baby
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Nikai listened as Alya laid down her plans for the future that she and her sisters had smithed together. He wondered what her sisters thought of him in any of those plans and what they thought of Alya leaving them for a while. When he'd first met them, they had seemed like an unstoppable triskelion of sorts, like they belonged together. He'd truthfully had a bit of a crush on all three of them in their unbreakable similarity, but Alya'd been the one to instantly mirror his interest and that was the biggest reason he was sat here with her and not her sisters.

"I'd like to travel when my siblings are a bit older," Nikai admitted to Alya. "Maybe settle in some other pack somewhere, see more of that side of the world..." He wasn't sure how far 'the world' stretched, really. "Maybe that could be your mountain when the time comes." He smiled softly, though looked away with a frown when Alya asked him about his family.

It was a subject that always brought a weird feeling to his gut, one that he wasn't sure what to do with. He'd feel bad about losing his mother, but he didn't even remember what she looked like. Why did he feel bad about something so distant..? "My real mother died when me and Keoni were little. She was killed, but I don't know much about her. I don't even remember what she looked like..." He grimaced, then continued; "Valette and Steady adopted us then, so they feel a lot like they're my real parents. Steady passed away. They wanted to have pups, but it hadn't happened yet. The father of Valette's pups isn't a father to me, though... Nor Valette's mate." Nikai offered a thin smile, though he didn't really care that they were with so few. He still loved each of them; and he hoped that when the time came, Keoni might come with him, his siblings would be old enough, and Valette wouldn't feel too terrible about letting them go.
Messages In This Thread
oo baby - by Nikai - September 28, 2017, 03:45 AM
RE: oo baby - by Alya - September 28, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: oo baby - by Nikai - October 10, 2017, 03:24 AM
RE: oo baby - by Alya - October 15, 2017, 11:14 PM
RE: oo baby - by Nikai - October 25, 2017, 03:58 AM
RE: oo baby - by Alya - October 30, 2017, 11:12 PM
RE: oo baby - by Nikai - November 06, 2017, 07:43 AM
RE: oo baby - by Alya - November 09, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: oo baby - by Nikai - November 14, 2017, 05:46 AM
RE: oo baby - by Alya - November 15, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: oo baby - by Nikai - November 17, 2017, 05:10 AM