Firefly Glen up all night, you wore your falling heart
141 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
She gave the female a friendly smile. "It's all right," she said, shrugging off the inadvertent intrusion. "I've been sleeping out in the wild by myself for so long that I barely sleep anymore. More of a light doze, nowadays. A mosquito could wake me up with its little whine."

So the stranger was not alone. A group, visiting another pack. She wondered what the occasion was, but figured that might be too personal of a question to ask.

Instead, she introduced herself. "I'm Miyako. I'm with a pack called Northstar Vale, though I often like to get out on my own and explore the territory. I haven't been in these parts for very long." Figuring it was an innocent enough question, she asked, "Do you and your. . .group. . .live close to here?"
Messages In This Thread
up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - September 29, 2017, 02:01 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Antumbra - September 29, 2017, 02:28 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - September 29, 2017, 02:52 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 05, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 09, 2017, 12:33 AM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 13, 2017, 10:34 PM
RE: up all night, you wore your falling heart - by Miyako - October 14, 2017, 10:27 PM