Wheeling Gull Isle what does it mean to be descendent of something monstrous
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
As much as Witchdoctor is enchanted by the small beans he’s also …disillusioned. He struggles to understand what all the fuss is about — why everyone wants to get pregnant and get women pregnant. These tiny beans were incredibly vulnerable and currently extremely useless. They kept Hemlock confined to the den and they’ve filled him with obligation. Yet, the coywolf can’t walk away and he knows because he’s tried. The small beastie nestles into his side and he lets out a soft huff — purely theatrical. As much as he pretends to hate it the witch, in actuality, does not mind the child’s burying into his fur; because he could be as disgruntled as he’d like but these two little fragile babes were his fragile babes. The doctor’s ears swivel back to slick against the curve of his skull as she lets out a series of yip-yap noises. “Ssshhh,” The nightmare croons to his small daughter hoping to quiet her some lest she wake up the dead. “How does such a tiny body hold such impressive lungs?” Witchdoctor inquires lifting his head to check on the quiet, still slumbering child to ensure that he was, indeed, alright. The doctor envied the second child on the ability to sleep through the squealing child’s banshee noises.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: what does it mean to be descendent of something monstrous - by Arturo - October 12, 2017, 04:18 AM