King Elk Forest they paint the world full of shadows
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
Mato might not mind the small size of Tindómë if they had gotten visitors at their borders, if they had wolves among their ranks that had joined them at the borders after the pack’s founding. This is not the case and it causes for concern in the Morwinyon’s mind. He had considered, fleetingly, the idea of children but there would be none if Tindómë did not swell in ranks. It took a whole pack to raise pups and it would be foolish and selfish to burden such a small pack with children when their focus should be upon the pack itself. “As far East as it would take.” Though Delight brings up a valid concern that has also occurred to Mato: moving with his grandfather in winter was not a good idea …but neither was running the risk of having the pack dissolving. At least if they relocated Burke would ( more than likely, Mato assumes ) survive that. The latter, however, the druid is not so sure his grandfather would survive. “Before I decide further upon this I will take some trips to scout. Perhaps I can visit Rannoch in Northstar Vale and see if he might give us some shelter for a bit while we’re on the move. If we move in the winter months.” The druid draws in a deep breath and lets it out in a heavy, burdened exhale. Yes, leaving the King Elk was not ideal, not in a slightest, but if staying here was no longer what was best for Tindómë then leaving was what Mato had to do. “When I return from the Vale I will have my decision made.” Mato isn’t one to dwell in the realm of indecisiveness. Not when lives are potentially on the line. “Thank you Delight. Your support and advise is highly regarded.” Mato speaks honestly, with a coloring of affection in his tone.
Messages In This Thread
they paint the world full of shadows - by ThE nArRaToR - September 30, 2017, 05:53 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 05, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - October 11, 2017, 03:59 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 11, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - October 17, 2017, 03:32 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 17, 2017, 10:45 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - October 23, 2017, 03:02 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 25, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - October 28, 2017, 03:57 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - October 29, 2017, 10:03 PM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by rip gemini - November 03, 2017, 02:42 AM
RE: they paint the world full of shadows - by Ariel - November 04, 2017, 10:22 PM