Redhawk Caldera i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The grey woman speaks and Thuringwethil gives her a glance but it returns to Elwood and letting it work itself out seems to be the best option. The pair accepts the explanation—as terrible as it is—and urges her forward. Stiffly, she moves a few more steps but she doesn’t know where to get in. She knows better than to get in the way of Portia working unless urged forward but it is only a handful of times she’s been on this end of things. Letting her guard down takes a little effort but she eases some of the tension in her shoulders.

They found her. She’s alive. They’ll be fine.

"Thank you," she says softly. She does move forward a little but there is little she can do. Thuringwethil licks her lips, briefly closes her eyes in a silent prayer, before she shakes it off and waits. She hasn’t planned much beyond reaching the caldera and she can sort it out later. They give them reprieve on the borders, use of their supplies and their healer, but there is still a tightness in her chest she can’t shake. It’s not the end of their mission, she’s sure of that, as the next phase lingers in the back of her mind. While she does not give it much focus, it continues to build, but she puts much of her attention on breathing, watching, waiting to see if she can be of use.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm - by Antumbra - October 04, 2017, 06:01 PM