Redhawk Caldera i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
They reach their destination, and it isn’t long before Elwood has returned with a kill for Wildfire. With her unconscious, she isn’t sure what to do with it, but she quietly thanks him and picks it up. When Étoille, Dio, and Hux have come to a spot to lay her down, Thuringwethil moves and sets it nearby. She nudges for Portia’s attention, pointing to the kill the alpha had brought but she doesn’t force it into the equation. Between the two healers, perhaps Eljay and Hux, they can figure out how to get the emaciated woman to eat. These are not where her skills lie and, once she brought attention to it, she takes a step back.

Thuringwethil corrals her two children, encouraging them to give them space to work. In the days to come, they will begin to sort out the next step. All they’ll be able to do is waiting, from what she can gather, and she releases a heavy sigh of defeat. She forgets the rest of the wolves for the time being, watching as Portia addresses her outer wounds and doing whatever she can to get her the help she needs.

A little later, they talk about their terms and how they will stay over the next few days and Thuringwethil accepts whatever they are given. Later, she expresses all this to her own wolves and they take the next few days one step at a time.

Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm - by Antumbra - November 13, 2017, 03:26 PM