Moonspear be devout to hunger, child
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had not dealt with bad and evil in the real life too much, therefore she believed in good in all people. Therefore she did not take Drogon's revelation that he was a villain type as something to be taken too serious or that it would refer in any way to his past deeds. She smiled at him instead and nodded in agreement, saying: "It is always better to do stuff that you are good at. Forcing yourself to be someone you are not... won't do you any good in long term."

Here she paused musing, what she had wanted to become, when she had been Drogon's age and how that had changed over time. It was a rather difficult question and the topic did not become any easier as the time passed. Though she knew two things for certain - she was no leader material and if given a choice, she would really want to be a hero. One day. 

"By the way - don't be afraid - take the path bravely," she added with a good-natured wink.
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Drogon makes a contemplative noise in his throat at her words, acknowledging them with a curt nod to signify that he knows she’s right. Yet, he does not tell her that all he’s good at is war. Fighting, causing trouble, finding trouble. That he’s good at being selfish, lying, manipulating and ambitious and …very little else. This makes him just like the Blackfeather wolves but he doesn’t say that, either. Drogon realizes he doesn’t want to ruin the perception of him that Wraen has. He doesn’t want to shatter it with the truth because he likes the attention that she’s showering upon him. He feels like he can be more honest with Hydra, feels like she would understand but Wraen eludes this innocence that he wants to protect. She tells him — with a wink that he finds oddly endearing — to not be afraid and take the path bravely. His lips part suddenly, drawing in a breath in preparation of expelling ‘I’m not afraid’ briskly but chokes on the words and closes his mouth with a resounding click of his teeth. It’s a knee-jerk reaction: to protest with those words automatically. This time, however, he doesn’t. Perhaps it’s not true no matter how many times he protests it. Maybe he is afraid.

Maybe that fear isn’t a bad thing.

His chosen path will only lead him to an early grave: the reckless abandon in which he fights. It’s a fool’s path. Drogon understands that he needs to fight smarter: to pick his battles and to acknowledge that he doesn’t need to win every battle. That each, win or lose, will lend it’s own amount of wisdom and growth. “Maybe I’ll try to be that hero.” He finally speaks, swallowing thickly. He has a feeling that it’s going to be a long and arduous path and maybe he’ll fail but he won’t know unless he tries.
316 words
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Are you hungry?" Wraen asked right after her stomach made it's presence and empty status known to the wider public with a loud rumble. She looked to her side, as if saying - there, there, little man, everything will be alright - and then back at Drogon to see, what he thought of this. In the back of her mind she wondered, if it is okay for the girl to take the initiative, the next moment she reminded herself that they weren't on a date. 

"I would kill for a good chunk of deer innards, but I will be happy to settle for less," she got to her feet, as she said this, and stretched thoroughly, indicating that even if her companion declined, she would go on her own. "Would you like to join me?"
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
Drogon’s ears perk at Wraen’s question, a smirk growing upon his muzzle as he swears he hears her stomach rumble. He can’t help but feel that asking him if he is hungry is like asking him if he’s ready for a fight: which is, essentially, always a yes. He’s a growing boy, after all. He doesn’t act like it ( well …sometimes he does ) but he is and he could eat all day long if he knew it wouldn’t make him sick ( or if he wouldn’t potentially eat himself to death ). “I could go for some food.” He responds, which was really a sly way of saying “I’m always hungry” without sounding like some sort of ravenous beast. “If course I will.” He accepts her invitation speaking as if he’s appalled that she thought he would refuse ( and truth be told he kind of was ). “Ladies first.” He gestures her to take the lead in their tracking of, presumably a deer as she stated that was what she was truly hungry for …and what kind of gentleman would be to deny the lady her wish?
190 words
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Great and I know just the best place to start!" Wraen made a little, excited jump on the spot as she said this, and then beckoned Drogon to follow her. During her numerous scouting missions beyond Moonspear's borders she had found quite a few good places to seek food at. 

They were up for a very long and interesting afternoon.