Altar of Twilight if i would, could you?
62 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

It is well into the night when Hux's curiosity gets the better of him. Quietly, he leaves the campsite where his comrades rest and slips off into darkness. He cannot sleep. There's just too much to think about, and he is unable to quiet his mind's ramblings. Worries abound, mostly for the possibility of another tragic and sad thing happening to drageda, and some for Wildfire's wellbeing. He is not close to the woman, nor anyone in his pack really; not yet. But he is somewhat of an empathe and he senses and feels the pain brought on by Wocha's disappearance. He sees it in the eyes of her children, strong as they are. He needs to walk and bring his mind back to more positive things.

He hasn't been gone long when the snowy wolf finds himself in the shadow of a valley, flanked on one side by the mountain pack Moonspear. As the moonlight glints silver upon the cliffside, however, he is momentarily distracted, gazing in wonder up at the starry sky, the extraordinarily bright cliffs, the beauty surrounding him.

the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It is not unusual for Hydra to range from Moonspear to investigate the surrounding territories since Rannoch had been attacked. Today, she moves with @Alya and @Lyra both. They range the Altar of Twilight at different locations, though it is Hydra's path that leads her to another wolf. He is pale, and in the dark it seems he wears other hues; Hydra takes care to (attempt to) remain unseen to see what these colors were, exactly. Though this place offered limited cover, Hydra knew how to utilize it—used to mountains as she was—and tried her utmost to draw nearer and remain behind the larger of the boulders and shrubs offered here.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
62 Posts
Ooc —
His ears perk; he thinks he has heard movement but the sound is so small that he dismisses up [perhaps unwisely]. A few moments pass and there is another rustling sound, this time a bit louder. He thinks first of a small animal, but then almost immediately recalls his proximity to Moonspear and his hackles begin to stiffen in slight alarm. Squaring his shoulders, Hux calls gently into the brush. "anyone there? " he sways his tail in an attempt to appear friendly.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
In drawing nearer, Hydra was able to determine that he was not touched by sandy hues but cooler ones of silver. And so when he notes her presence—surely by now, he does—Hydra emerges, just as he asks aloud who was there. His waving plume does not disarm her yet, though she is not aggressive in her demeanor despite that. Her ears are erect as she darts nearer, wanting to inspect his scent before she spoke with him.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
62 Posts
Ooc —
sure enough, one of the shadows morphs into the form of a she-wolf, a pair of striking eyes peering his way as she proceeds closer. She does not display overt aggression, but appears wary nevertheless - understandable, being that a stranger is in the vicinity of her pack. Hux stands still and tall allowing her to investigate his scent whilst his own nostrils twitch curiously. This almost positively confirms his suspicion that she is a pack-wolf - her fur bearing the smells of various other canines.

er, I'm Hux, he offers in greeting. Giving an introduction is usually a good way to prove friendliness. At least, he hopes she takes it that way. I'm not looking for trouble, he continues softly.