Wheeling Gull Isle Don't tell me what you think that I can be
No Matter What They Say...
8 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
How odd - how interesting that instead someone coming to him, he was invited to come to another. Was it a trap? Oh, what did he care - if one was capable to kill family, then some random strangers was no big deal. He was cocky in that sense, but still lingered a wee bit longer before deciding to follow the invitation with crooked grin he could not control.

Eyes sought the color of his own, though what he found did startle him. Instead of the dark colors he was expecting, he found a bundle of bones and legs, sheltered by grasses he could just look above a bit. Dull eyes stared at her for a while - her petite face, her fluff, her one misshapen ear... The green complimented her reddish-ness, something the strange man could appreciate more than he should. He chuffed a gentle greeting, one that was strangled due to it going against his nature.
You WILL Be MINE!
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 05, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 05, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 07, 2017, 03:53 AM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 16, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 27, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 30, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - November 03, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - November 04, 2017, 02:27 PM