Wheeling Gull Isle Don't tell me what you think that I can be
No Matter What They Say...
8 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
A whimper was all he got in return and he let out a soft grunt in anger. He was known for his temper, and Lucien Sombre getting annoyed was the last thing one had wanted back at his old home. But, this was not his home. These were not his wolves, yet, and they needed to learn that Lucien was a force - a force far greater than the worst storms that drowned children and destroyed homes.

Get up! He nearly growled, not feeling so patient with her anymore. She was beautiful, yes, but a cooperative woman was undoubtedly what he was looking for.
You WILL Be MINE!
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 05, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 05, 2017, 10:55 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 07, 2017, 03:53 AM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 16, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - October 27, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - October 30, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Lucien - November 03, 2017, 05:53 PM
RE: Don't tell me what you think that I can be - by Doe - November 04, 2017, 02:27 PM