Northstar Vale No offense
27 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Chusi but anyone is welcome really!

Regan had put thought into whether or not they could all survive the winter alot since his hunt with Miyako, but he had no way to know what plans to make until he could speak to Chusi. He wanted to know what she thought about the upcoming winter, and how she planned to handle what would be the lack of prey and possible cache losses. On the other paw he was nervous about asking the young alpha about her plans, fearing that she would take offense and say he was doubting her skills.

Only wanting to help he put up a call for her, but let it open that anyone could respond to the call. After all he could discuss plans to get them by with his fellow pack members, there was no way he could get into trouble for that right?
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
squeeze me!  jelly mouse coming throughhhhhhhhhhhh :v

Sometimes, it was hard to keep track of who came and went, since he had joined the Vale there had been several new faces but also some that had never been seen again. Despite his latest outings, and the morningside incident, Remi had not failed to notice a new scent lingering within the Vale. And though he had not yet crossed paths with the newcomer nor he had really taken the time or energy to seek him out it was when he heard his voice, A MALE VOICE!! , calling for Chusi that the Gamma decided that it was time to stop being strangers. 

Though he had no buisness attending to the call, he did so anyways, making his way towards his unknown packmate with his tail raised high behind him and his ears pricked in alert. Once he saw him in the distance, with no Chusi in sight, he relaxed a bit. ok chill... just be cool, he told himself as he trotted to meet the man, his tail however never lowering its stance. "hey" he barked, his nose dipping briefly to salute him whilst he continued to scan him up and down with his crystalline blue eyes. "I don't think we've met - I'm Mouse Ostrega...." he barked, letting his body language speak for itself regarding to his rank.
27 Posts
Ooc —
After waiting for quite some time someone responded to the call and turning his head he was unsurprised to see it was a male he had yet to meet. By the posture and tail position Regan knew this was someone higher up than him and promptly ducked his head both in respect and acknowledgement of rank. "Hello Mouse, it's nice to meet you. I am Regan Mcdougall" he introduced back with a polite tone.

It would seem that nobody else was going to show so he moved right on to why he had called Chusi, figuring that he could discuss it with Mouse here instead of wasting time and energy trying to track down the alpha. "Hey so...I was wondering if there were any specific plans to prepare for winter? I have some concerns..." he began uncertainly the nervousness apparent as he shuffled his paws.

"See um....I've only met you,Chusi,Geni, and Miyako but nobody else has been spotted. It seems everyone keeps to themselves around here and it concerns me because preparing for winter is a group effort. I was going to suggest some pack hunts to start stocking up the caches?" he babbled on flicking his ears and avoiding eye contact with the grey furred male until he finished. This was another reason why he didn't want a high rank, he could barely handle suggesting ideas and stating his opinion in a lower rank.