Stone Circle there'll be plenty enough room in jail
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
There was silence for a moment before Dawn responded to his question. She said that Grayday missed him and he nodded silently, already painfully aware of this fact. He wondered briefly if she wasn't aware that he had met up with their father and half siblings when he had tried to visit, but caught them on the move. 

He watched as she stood up, the sigh leaving her lips making him a bit nervous about what she was about to say next. The words that came from her mouth was not what he was expecting and his gaze softened further. He kept silent for a moment feeling that if he spoke now his voice would crack horribly with emotion and embarrass him. He had always been the more sensitive one, and right now his heart was swelling up immensely.

"Dawn....I....I know I seemed like I thought you were helpless but it was more that I thought you would hurt yourself and by hovering like a worried mother I thought I was protecting you. However.....you never did get too badly injured and I envy your adventurous spirit a bit" he said in a lightly teasing tone, cracking a slight smile toward his sister. He too rose up and stood tall, his tail raised slightly and wagging behind him "You made a long journey by yourself to come here. That shows you aren't a helpless little girl, and I am sorry that I ever considered you one. I missed you and I missed dad, I never should have left" he gave an uncertain look over his shoulder back toward Easthollow and shifted his weight.

"I'm going to come back with you Dawn. I will stay in Morningside for however long it takes to make sure things get better, and I will even consider staying because.....I wanna stay, but Valette has newborn pups now and she needs all the help she can get I don't know if I can stay forever in Morningside"  He explained sadly his gaze filling with guilt. He was considered an adult now in Easthollow and as such he was expected to help keep everyone fed and protected. That being said he was on his paws almost all day every day, hunting and patrolling non stop because ever since returning to Easthollow he had been extremely restless. He really did want to return to Morningside and be with the family again, hunt with his father, go exploring with Dawn as equals. "I have to let Valette know I am leaving" he said and looked to Dawn to see how she'd react to all of this. "I'm going to tell her I may not return for a while, if ever."
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 06, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 12:56 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 04:46 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 06:10 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 06:59 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 07:25 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 07:43 PM
RE: there'll be plenty enough room in jail - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 07:48 PM