Stone Circle Torn loyalties
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
From a flattened position Sunny's ears rose to perk up, a look of pure shock crossing his face. She was going to let him go, just like that? His face broke out into a smile and he slowly approached her, touching his nose to her shoulder for a few moments before backing away again. "Valette...Thank you. I feel so bad leaving when your pups are so small, but I added to the cache this morning as a farewell gift and I remarked the borders for you. I....Easthollow will always be family to me just as much as my dad and Dawn are." he said finishing in a soft voice.

He was so grateful to this pack, they taught him how to be the young adult he was now. He got good at hunting from practicing with Keoni, he had friends here, and they all treated him like he had never left at all. "I have to go...It's so important that these pups don't end up destroying their relationship with family like I did with Dawn and dad. It all began with our mom leaving....Me and Dawn can still fix this. Thank you for understanding, Maybe I'll come back to visit one day" he said with a smile. It felt like he was saying goodbye forever, but he couldn't really know where the future would take him. For now he was leaving to move to morningside but maybe someday he would return to this pack once more.

"If you can....tell keoni I said goodbye" he asked nervously and then so he didn't seem weird he added "And Nikai?" with a small smile.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
Torn loyalties - by Sunny - October 07, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: Torn loyalties - by RIP Valette - October 08, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: Torn loyalties - by Sunny - October 08, 2017, 02:56 PM
RE: Torn loyalties - by RIP Valette - October 09, 2017, 06:00 AM
RE: Torn loyalties - by Sunny - October 09, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Torn loyalties - by RIP Valette - October 10, 2017, 05:32 AM
RE: Torn loyalties - by Sunny - October 10, 2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Torn loyalties - by RIP Valette - October 13, 2017, 06:20 AM