Redhawk Caldera great sea depths
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil doesn’t continue on about Hux as Finley seems to accept the exchange. She’ll talk to him later about what is expected of him as hell now be the face of Drageda. They know Wildfire, she’d been raised here, but that doesn’t impact much of their view of her clan. Hux is born and bred, just as she and her children, and his representation could be great for them or do them harm.

As she moves on to comfort her about talking to her children, she gives her a hint of a smile and nod of her head in thanks. Anxiety tears it’s ugly head nonetheless and she knows nothing of comfort will come lest Wildfire wakes up in the next twelve or so hours. The other leader trails away from Artaax and Blixen and on to her own child, and she stares at her for a few seconds when it does not register completely with her at first.

Thuringwethil takes a deep breath to bide her time and she’s struck with the realization she’s talking about Eljay. He doesn’t have much of her attention but she vaguely recalls the short exchange between the alpha pair and the wolf who has less than impressed her. ”Ah,” she says, deciding on what she should say. It is likely someone else will tell her, whether Eljay himself or Wildfire when she wakes up. ”Wildfire found him near my claim,” she begins and clears her throat. ”At the time, I admit, I didn’t think he’d be of use to us,” continues, though she isn’t sure she’s lying now about it or not. ”He helped get us here, with the help of another.” There. It isn’t necessarily a lie, nor is it the entire truth but perhaps enough to satisfy her curiosity.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
great sea depths - by Antumbra - October 08, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: great sea depths - by Finley - October 08, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: great sea depths - by Antumbra - October 09, 2017, 08:51 AM
RE: great sea depths - by Finley - October 09, 2017, 01:40 PM
RE: great sea depths - by Antumbra - October 09, 2017, 03:52 PM
RE: great sea depths - by Finley - October 09, 2017, 05:49 PM
RE: great sea depths - by Antumbra - October 09, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: great sea depths - by Finley - October 09, 2017, 07:08 PM