Blacktail Deer Plateau Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell?
15 Posts
Ooc —
A smile creeps up on her, appreciating Engel's lighthearted joking. He seems to be an easygoing man, and she has enjoyed his company. They wait only a short while before the gray man approaches from the depths of morningside. She bows her head to him, ears lowering, showing respect. 

A weakling such as herself requires others in order to survive, and she knows this.  This thought occurs to her as Grayday mentions her physical improvement, and feels badly about it. If only she were a large, strong woman... She fights the self-depreciating thoughts and clears her throat in order to speak.

Good afternoon, sir, she begins. I.. We, come hoping to join your ranks. Her cobalt eyes drift toward the red wolf, then flicker back to the pack leader. I am a skilled hunter.. . I'm willing to serve you, she takes a small, steadying breath. And help your pack in any way I can. I owe it to you, Grayday. Grayday likely had saved her life that day, and in all honesty, she feels that she is in his debt.

She falls silent, waiting for Engel to share what he can offer in exchange for a new home.
Messages In This Thread
Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Engel - October 08, 2017, 10:56 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Spencer - October 10, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Engel - October 10, 2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Spencer - October 10, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Pema - October 11, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Engel - October 11, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Pema - November 02, 2017, 11:26 PM
RE: Did Your Wings Get Clipped When You Fell? - by Engel - November 06, 2017, 08:36 PM