Wild Berry Meadow singing right at you
lights • cameraaction
144 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
I am sorry for the wait!

Starbelly took a drawn step towards the man, letting the smirk simper upon her maw for a moment too long. It was something strange; to be a part of a family that did not treat all men as thralls. It had been a part of the Nereides culture that she was all too happy to adopt — and would still readily admit that she loved how that small bit of power tasted — but Starbelly would sooner run in the other direction than ever cross paths with Gabe or Whip again. Certainly, they would desire retribution and Starbelly was none too excited to answer for her misdeeds. They were so Indie, and they were now in the past.    

Whatever, Starbelly thought decisively. She far preferred a strong man to a weak one, and a bright mind to an empty one, and a free man to a slave. With that thought in mind, Starbelly allowed her ocre-bright gaze flash and dance. “Oh, a singer?” she purled, let her tail gently fan her hocks. This was pleasing, as there were so few artists in the world and they were so very needed — because what was life if it was all work and no play? The world was much too drab without the vivid colors of their palettes! To Starbelly, it was not a life she wanted. 

“I am a lucky woman,” the vaudevillian admitted truthfully. It appeared that he had a song in his heart, and she was much too willing to help him find it. ”Perhaps you can help me with something I’ve been working?” 

“what a lovely day" says the butcher as she raises her arm 
Messages In This Thread
singing right at you - by Indie - October 09, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: singing right at you - by Aditya - October 09, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: singing right at you - by Indie - October 12, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: singing right at you - by Aditya - October 14, 2017, 01:36 PM
RE: singing right at you - by Indie - October 25, 2017, 03:32 PM
RE: singing right at you - by Aditya - October 25, 2017, 10:23 PM