Redhawk Caldera i've hoarded your name in my mouth for months
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
She expects them both to question the explanation. Glancing between the two, they don’t seem to grasp the reason and perhaps in another time, she’d offer this as a teaching moment but she does not force it upon them. They are worn and weary, just as she and all the others, and so putting them through the struggle is not in their best interest. Artaax’s stiff question is drowned out by Blixen’s outburst and it takes all the effort in the world not to snap back when her own nerves are just as frayed as theirs.

”Because we need to go back. The pack needs us,” she explains. The responsibility to Drageda transcends more than she can explain to two tired and stressed out teenagers but perhaps one day they’ll look back and understand. ”Hux will make sure she is safe and the Redhawk wolves will take care of her and make sure she comes home. I do not want to leave her anymore than you do but I have to do what’s right for us and I know they will make sure she is well again.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've hoarded your name in my mouth for months - by Antumbra - October 09, 2017, 08:18 PM