Redhawk Caldera i've hoarded your name in my mouth for months
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Perhaps the two of them know she can’t speak with one hundred percent certainty but she clings to the hope. She’s never been the one to sugar coat a situation but the pain in both children’s eyes are the same. They may show it differently but she hurts for them, aches for herself, and she slowly closes her eyes for the briefest of moments. Artaax doesn’t say anything else and when she glances back to him, she nods subtly to dismiss him but Blixen’s resolve doesn’t hold. She doesn’t like the answer she’s given and for a moment she wishes to change it but she can’t leave her children behind too.

Though Artaax has gone and slipped away from them, into the den with Wildfire, Thuringwethil steps closer—carefully—with the intention to embrace the sobbing girl. She is young and she doesn’t fully understand and no amount of logic will get through to her in the moment. She shares the emotion of Wildfire in the same way she shares her appearance. Sen ai einth get daun hashta yu seintaim,” she whispers into the girl’s fur. Thuringwethil rests her head where Blixen allows—if she allows—and closes her eyes. She can barely handle the worrying about Wildfire, she can’t add the extra anxiety about her children. Yu nomon gaf in yu klir.”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've hoarded your name in my mouth for months - by Antumbra - October 13, 2017, 07:43 AM